The Tainted Papers (Prologue)

Third Person Pov-

"Just sign here sir."

A well dressed man said to the person sitting in-front of them.

Both male and sitting on two chairs, opposite from one another and separated by a small coffee table.

Other than some papers, pens, documents, and a flip phone, the table was empty.

The room remained silent for a few seconds as one of them looked over a piece of paper, reading through it carefully, making sure there was nothing in it that bothered him.

"Change this part where it says I can't visit my student."

"Sir, I understand you deeply care about your son, Kiyotaka, but I can't change that, it's a part of our rules here at Advance Nurturing High School."

"Stop with the sir, you know my name, so use it. Plus, I thought we had a deal here Rin, I pay you a large sum of money and in return you'd help me with signing Kiyotaka up in this failure of a teaching facility."

The person who just spoke now was Atsuomi Ayanokoji.

He's a failed politician who still clings onto the hopes of controlling  the nation.

Even though he had failed, and wasn't anything special, he still managed to find a way to gain a massive following and standing in the political world, as well as the business world.

If he wanted something, then he would get that something.

People with any sort of connections to the political and business side of Japan knew who this man was, and they knew not to mess with him.

Of course, some fools decided not to listen to the warnings and tried to mess with Atsuomi. But they all got everything taken away from them. Their family would get hurt in an 'accident', in which 90% of the time, their partner would end up dead, if the children were with the wife they'd either go missing, or be found dead. It all depended on the age, and if they survived the initial impact.

Next, if their parents were alive but in the hospital, they'd have had a sudden accident and died due to not being able to handle the damage at their age. But if the parents were to live by themselves, then they'd go missing, never to be seen again.

Of course, the media found this suspicious and tried to find why this was happening, but were paid off, blackmailed, or threatened to not release the articles.

In the end, the ones who messed with Atsuomi would end up all alone, not trusting no one thinking they'd be killed if they were to even take a peek out of their room, they'd locked themselves in a small spaced room. When they do that, it's game over, the bug had already been tangled up in the spider's web.

They'd be found by a paid off police force. They'd be knocked out and taken somewhere. After being taken there, they'd be tortured relentlessly for days.

They'd have their nails taken out, their hands being slightly cut, their back whipped, etc.

After around 7 days, the torture would end, and they'd be given two options.

Handing over the company to Atsuomi, or being killed in a gruesome way.

They all handed over the company to Atsuomi, but of course, this was all done in secret.

But at the end, they were all still killed.

"As you say... Atsuomi-san."

Rin had given up, there was no point in risking his and his family's lives over something like following his job's rules.

"It's Ayanokoji to you," Atsuomi got up from the seat, "I've already wasted enough time here, sign the papers yourself."

Atsuomi threw a piece of paper at Rin, who failed to catch it and had to pick it off the ground.

"There's my signature, do your best to copy it down on the paper."

With those parting words, Atsuomi left.

And as soon as the door closed behind him, Rin took a seat on the chair Atsuomi was using.

'Why. Why did I take this damn job at this school.'

He thought to himself.

Tears and sweat going down his face, his head hanged low.

'Why...'

Authors's note:

Thanks to Clucky and MentallyStupid for reading the chapter beforehand.
And also special thanks to Clucky for helping with the title.
Hope everyone enjoyed.