Chapter One

Hyunjin Pov

I go to a school called JYP high, where you can chase your dreams. I'm pursuing my passion for dance with Minho as well. Changbin and Bangchan both are doing music.
When I turn fifteen I have to present, I don't really care what I present as. Minho and Changbin have both presented as alphas. There's this one upperclassman that Minho and Changbin hang out with. I think his name is, um, Bangchan? I think? He seems pretty cool, apparently he's from Australia, and he's an alpha just like them. There's another kid he's in the same year as me and he's also from Australia. I think his name is Felix? I've only seen him around though so I can't say for sure. Minho has his eyes set out for this kid in the same grade as me, his name is Jisung. "Lee Minho he's not even presented yet you don't know if he's your mate!" I explain for the seventeenth time. Changbin has been trying to keep Minho's focus off of the squirrel like boy for two seconds, but it proves that our efforts go in vain. " You don't know that fate might bring us together, just wait for next year." Minho said stuck in whatever wonderland of his. Did I mention when you present you get a mate, that mate has been there from birth but it's not shown until later on. As well as that you and your mate get the same petals of a flower meant to be special to you and your mate. When you finally meet your mate your markings bloom into full flowers. It's different for each second gender. For alphas the flower is on your collarbone, for beta it's on your bicep, and omegas get it on their eyes, in the corner you'd do a wing in. I can't wait to see what flower I get because Minho and Changbin are already rubbing it in. We're sitting at lunch and like always Minho is too busy staring to realize Changbin is stealing food off of his plate. I see Bangchan walk up straight in front of me, "Can I sit here? I would like to be friends too if you don't mind, and also I don't have many friends outside of these two, sadly." Bangchan said confidently until the end which he sounded a bit regretful. "YAH! We are not that bad!" Changbin exclaimed after stuffing some desert down his throat. Even Minho looked offended at Bangchans comment but Bangchan just sat down in front of me and continued talking like he wasn't getting all of minho's side eye and changbin's scowl.

Sill Hyunjins Pov

It's been about a year since I met Chan and it's almost time for me to present. Just a few more days. "Who knew just a few days was so long." I complained to Minho, "Well if you would stop staring at time then maybe it would go faster," "He doesn't have anything to do because apparently he's a smartass." Changbin added to Minho's statement, "Let it go Changbin I corrected you like five days ago." I replied feeling annoyed. Just then I saw this boy walk in front of me as me, Changbin, Chan, and Minho were sitting on a bench in the courtyard. He was mesmerizing, from his pretty brunette hair, to his smile, to even the way he dresses. That's not the point though. I've never seen him around before and I'm about to be a junior. He was hanging out with Jeongin? He's helped me before but that was the only interaction I've had with him. He's a sweet kid though, Changbin thinks that a little too much. See if you thought Minho zoning out all the time was bad, there's a lot in store. Changbin flirts with Jeongin the second he gets a chance. That's what he's doing now, I'm gonna check out the new kid while he does that. "I'll be back sometime," I told Chan and Minho "Okay," They said in unison which made Minho glare at Chan.

I make my way over to the new kid because now that his guid is taken, I should help him out. I reached him and tapped him on the shoulder which made him jump slightly. "Hey what's your name?" I asked. When he turned around he paused scanning me from head to toe, "why would I tell a stranger haven't your parents taught you any manners?" He snaps, " Oh I'm sorry, my name is Hyunjin now can I have yours?" The brunette seems to ponder for a little then comes up with a conclusion, "Nope, you have to figure it out yourself." "That's not fair!" I whined at the kid.

Seungmin's Pov

I didn't think I would meet Hyunjin again! This is amazing! I can't get too excited though because even if I'm happy he should recognize me right? I was in the states for so long. I didn't think Hyunjin could get any prettier but he's absolutely breathtaking now. His silk long hair that goes to his shoulders, his eyes that shine in the light, with a single mole under one eye, and his plump lips pulling his face together. He's so stunning but I can't let that get to me now. I might just see how long it takes him to recognize me. "Show me around Hyunjin." When he perked up I could've sworn something went off in his head. I should just let it be for right now. There's no way he caught on, right?
He ended up spending the day with me but who am I to complain? I wanted to ask if he missed me as much as I did, but I'm scared. What if he didn't think about me at all?

This plan isn't gonna work so well when you make friends with a bunch of idiots, like Jisung for example because he almost screamed my name at the top of his lungs it seems. In front of Hyunjin is the worst part, Hyunjin did smirk a little though so I wonder if he's figured it out already.

Hyunjin's Pov

I have a hunch that the kid I've been hanging around all day might have a name very familiar to me. Let's play this game.

~~ The end of this chapter ~~
How do you think this is gonna go?
If I'm honest I'm planning as I go.

Word Count: 1075