19. Reena

As soon as I disconnected the call with Vijay my phone beeped

As soon as I disconnected the call with Vijay my phone beeped. It was him.

Unknown: *sent a picture*

I opened the picture and to my shock, the guy who was blackmailing me was tied to a chair, his mouth was covered so he couldn't speak anything and he had red bruises on his face.

Me: What the hell?

Unknown: He won't disturb you ever again I promise. Only I am allowed to keep your photos no one else.

Me: Don't kill him.

There was no text for next 15 seconds.

Unknown: *sent a picture *

The floor was covered with blood.

Unknown: Should have told me before, I already killed him.

Me: Ohh please, even if I had informed you earlier you could have killed him anyways.

Unknown: It's so unhealthy that you know me so well without knowing me.

Me: How did you kill him?

Unknown: Just how you like.

Me: Elaborate.

Unknown: First I kidnapped him in sleep, I brought him to my favourite place, I waked him up because that's the only way I enjoy torture seeing the other one in pain.

Me: Then?

Unknown: I released his hands because it's so unfair if he doesn't get a chance to save himself. But that wasn't of any use, he couldn't fight back. I kept beating him until he was dead.

Me: You killed him just by beating?

Unknown: Of course!

Me: I wish you could go to jail for this.... Anyways thanks!

Unknown: No need of thanks, I did it for my own benefit.

Me: Your benefit?

Unknown: I needed to see your photos and trust me the pictures I have clicked are much more sexy. *wink *

Me: Fuck off!!

It's so unhealthy to feel excited about your stalker. He is a stalker for fuck sake he can destroy you by keeping an eye on you all the time. If he can do this he can do anything bad to you when he wants to. But again I was excited that he killed a guy just by beating and not using any gun like weak men do. Looking at the level of crimes he do it's evident that he must have a gun but still didn't use it. In the world where people just use words like 'I'll do anything for you' and 'I'll always protect you', he was actually doing it and I can't stop but admire it.

*Present*

It was Aadhya and Bhaiya's haldi. Aushi wanted to do the haldi separately but then after discussion we came to the decision and the bride and groom's haldi will be together. Just two days more and they will be married and Aadhya will be living with me. I am so happy about it. There were thousand of reasons to be happy about but the moment I look towards Vijay all the sadness comes rushing. The sadness of losing him, the sadness of not being able to see him again, the sadness of we might not end up together, the sadness of not feeling the same kind of love again.