Where it all started(recap)

I was laying on my bed, just scrolling through photogram when I got a follow request, I opened the profile, Charlie_Daniel, I know him, we went to school together.

I accepted the request and followed him back and he messaged me, "ma'am Julie" he wrote to me making me chuckle a little, "yes sir Charlie, long time no talk" I wrote back, "how have you been?" He wrote back.

We kept on talking and catching up on a long time. We even talked about having crushes on each other while we were younger. I never got to mention I'm nineteen years old and he's twenty years old.

He lives from across the world but reconnecting with him isn't that bad, he hasn't changed at all, tall, light skin, handsome his dimples and green eyes always had a way to play with my heart.

I later got out of bed and did my skin care routine and brushed my Afro hair in a low bun and went and ate dinner.

After dinner I went back to my room and watched tv, spoke with my friends, and went to bed.

Fast forward, time went by, Charlie and I spoke more, everyday. And since we both don't want anything in real life and he kept on making jokes about getting married in the future.

I thought he was joking until this one day on the phone he made me talk to his elder sister and she talked about how Charlie was happy when he found me, should I fall for this.

We then decided why don't we start a long distance relationship? I was skeptical about it at first but seeing how sincere he was I was down for it.

We had argued a few times, cut it off, but he still always came back  and we made up.

~~~
Time went by, it's summer and guess what? Charlie is flying in tomorrow. After eight months of fights and love and feelings I get to see my love in person.

I booked a hotel room for him and I to stay for two days to catch up then the rest of the week he will be with me at my parents house, my parents want to meet him too.

I finished packing my stuff and spent time with my siblings. After summer I will be moving to my own apartment so I try to spend as much time as I can with my little siblings.

I later went to bed waiting for the next day to come.

I'm at the airport now, waiting for him, holding a welcome sign.

People started exiting, I was nervous I felt my heart drop into my stomach, then I saw him, my love, his tall self walking among the crowd.

He had black sweatpants on with a hoodie and his headphones around his neck, and his backpack.

He walked towards me and the moment he spotted me he smiled, there it was, his dimples went in deep, his green eyes stared at me and only me, it felt like it was just him and I there, it's like it was our world and the people there were just passers.

I threw the sign and ran to him. We hugged. I pulled away and looked at him and hugged him again, "welcome mine" I said to him, "thank you my love, after eight years of not seeing each other, connected back eight months ago and now I get to see you? I wish this never comes to an end" Charlie said,

"I waited for this day for so long" I said and he smiled and pulled me into another hug before later giving me a soft kiss.

We later went to the luggage side and took his bags then we went to my car and loaded everything in.

"So we will be staying at the hotel for two days so we can be ourselves before we go to my parents house where we will be there for the rest of the week" I said and he nodded,

"Why do you have to be here for only a week tho?" I asked again, "this is the only time where I'm free, my older brother is getting married next weekend so I had to run to see you because I can't if the summer ends without seeing my love" he said and I smiled and I nodded.