Reunion 1

It's been four years since I had Zion and five years since I lastly was in contact with Charlie.

Zion is four years old now, my baby grows so fast. I graduated, I'm working at my dream company and I may be putting up my own company by next year, still I can't believe I could achieve my goal after all the stress and suffering I went through.

I remember having to take online classes when I had Zion, the stress of being a new mother. My parents are busy since my mum is a nurse and my dad travels, my siblings are busy with school so I had to take care of my baby myself.

My little Zion, he has his fathers eyes, those dimples, his brown milky skin, he acts just like his dad, I want to forget about Charlie so much but how can I do that when this kid looks so much like him? Even Rose tells me this everyday and I just have to live with it.

Anyways a classmate of mine moved overseas after graduating and she's getting married in two weeks and she wants Zion to be the ring bearer because of how cute he is, well I couldn't say no, Isabella was one of the friends who stayed by my side and helped me.

She asked me to be one of her bridesmaid too but I had to reject because i just want to be a happy friend and cheer my girl from the crowd, although she said in return I should choreograph their special performance because I dance as a side, and I had no choice but to agree.

"But Rose why are you coming next week, why not fly with us this weekend?" I asked as I threw myself on the couch,

"My boss won't let me go that's why, but I promise I will be there next Thursday, plus I have to help with the choreography" she said,

"I thought you are a bridesmaid?" I asked, "girl with my social anxiety? Nope" she said making me chuckle.

"Mummy where are we going?" Zion asked, "mummy's friend is getting married, and you will be walking with their ring, is it okay by you buddy?" I said and asked,

"Yes mummy" Zion said, "mummy will be there watching you" I said again and he nodded. "Zion, come" I said and he kept his iPad and walked to me, "you know mummy loves you right? And I always will love you?" I said and asked,

"And Zion loves mummy too, so so much" Zion said and I hugged him and showered kisses all over his face making him giggle.

We lazied around until we went to sleep since we have our flight in the morning.

~~~
Rose dropped us off at the airport and we boarded. It was Zion's first time flying, I thought he will be scared and disturb but this young man slept through out the flight.

He is sitting on one of our boxes that have wheels as I push him on it while a guard is pushing our other boxes, then I saw Isabella and her fiancée,

"Hi Julie! Long time oh my gosh" she said running to us, "hi Bella, congratulations girl" I said as we hugged each other,

"Hi Zion, I missed you, gosh you are so grown now baby Zion" she turned to Zion,

"Hi aunty Bella, my mum told me a lot about you, congratulations" Zion said,

"He speaks so maturely, hi I'm Donald" her fiancée came to us too, "hi Donald, you are the one who swooped my friend off her feet's huh? You better treat my girl good if not an army will be coming  after you" I said and we both chuckled.

"So what's on the agenda?" I asked as we walked out of the airport, "we have first dinner look out with the bridesmaids and groomsmen, planner and chefs this evening and you my choreographer and ring bearers mum has to be there" she told me and I nodded,

"I believe Rose told you she'll be flying in next week? Her boss is shitty" I said, "she called two days ago, I can't wait" she said happily.

They took us to the hotel that had the other guests too and Zion and I settled in.