08

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐋 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"oww." groans of discomfort escaped her lips in an inaudible whisper whilst she stretched her body in many different angles until she hit the correct spot enveloping her muscles in a state of relaxation that only lasted for a second.

  clutching her head with both her hands juliet panicked at the unsettling feeling that succumbed her.

feeling sweaty and gross from last night, she slowly pried opened her eyelids, cringing at the bright shining light the opened window let in.

  her stomach felt queasy and her limbs tired and exhausted. it was in this very moment that juliet promised herself to never drink again in her life. the night before was a small blur dancing in a pool of faint memories, of which she wished she could recall.

sitting up and pulling off the blanket that was easily draped over herself. juliet confused by her unfamiliar surroundings, scrambled off the bed and ran her hands through her hair as her breathing quickened.

what did happen after the party and where was she? 

  she scanned over her reflection in the nearby mirror, noting a familiar grey hoodie draped over her blue dress she furrowed her brows. her hair was a rats nest but at least her make up had been well wiped off, even her teeth had been brushed to remove the foul taste of bittersweet beer that she expected upon waking.

juliet tied her hair up in the messiest bun possible as she looked for her shoes, and picked them up in her hands . she needed to find out where the hell she was, but before she could even open the door, in walked lucas with a tall glass of water and a few pills and his hands.

"good morning sunshine." he chuckled at juliet's ghost like stance a few feet away from him.

  she squinted her eyes, and held her breath. his voice was soft and gentle but it somehow made her headache vigorously pound against her skull.

"what happened?" she groaned. "and- where am i?"

placing the water and the pills on the side table, lucas crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head amusingly. he parted his lips to speak but hesitated once he noticed juliet's wide eyes staring back at him.

"pause."

"hmm?"

"did we-" she blurted out as she awkwardly motioned to lucas then herself before immediately sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose in embarrassment.

lucas folded his lips into his mouth in order to suppress the laugh creeping from his chest up the back of his throat. "you drank a little too much and lucy and ben were just as wasted so me and malik brought you guys over to his house. we all crashed here last night."

  juliet nodded along to his words as they matched the missing pieces belonging to the scattered puzzle of last night. her memories slowly coming back to her while she moved towards the glass of water and medication.

"and no." lucas continued watching as she placed them in her mouth before taking a sip of the cold refreshing water.

"we didn't have sex."

slightly widened eyes and headache magically gone juliet couldn't help but choke on her water as she harshly swallowed it down. her attention caught off guard by lucas' comment she continued coughing away at the itching in her throat thanks to him.

just then, the door creaks open and a zombie who looked awfully similar to lucy walked into the room. "breakfast is ready." she said hoarsely.

  her bed hair and under eyes were evidently annoying her but her dead like facial expression concluded any question that lucy was more hung over than juilet.

lucas chuckled at the girls in front of him shaking his head slightly before offering juliet his hand towards the door and down the stairs. "cmon, let's see what malik is cooking up."

upon stepping onto the cold tile of the kitchen floor juliet winced. again, the bright environment made her want to curl into a little ball on the frigid floor but a firm hand held onto her frame as she caught herself yawning.

"oh hey, good morning." malik sent a curt smile in their direction.

malik, all dark and mysterious currently stood in the kitchen surrounded by ingredients of the sort whilst sporting a bubblegum pink apron as he fried what seemed to be the fifth egg.

  juliet raised her eyebrow at the little cupcake animations that littered the apron and was about to comment on it, as she normally would, until a deadly coarse groan that stretched on for what seemed to be five full minutes crept up behind her.

hesitantly, they all turned their heads towards the noise, their gazes landing on ben who swayed on his own two feet draped in a blanket he clutched around his body. his hair a bundled mess and his eyes void of life.

  he walked, each step a whopping distance of one centimetre until he plopped his arms on the kitchen island next to a snickering lucas.

"bad morning." he pointed a finger towards malik who laughed and plated a few pancakes on an empty plate.

he dressed the plate up with a few more breakfast items and smoothly slid the plate across the island into ben's hands who immediately dropped the scowl that plagued his face and began to devour the meal in front of him.

"rEmiGnD mey two neva drink agwaine." he barely pronounced through his sloppy mouthfuls.

"huh?" lucy squinted her eyes in his direction before rubbing them and mumbling to herself. "bro sounds like my grandma when she loses her dentures."

"slow down buddy." lucas chuckled before helping malik to plate juliet and lucy a plate of food too.

  smiling appreciably juliet began downing her breakfast, specifically grateful for the strawberry's and pancakes. now that she's discovered these new friends she made a mental note to eat more of malik's delicious food.

"so what do you guys wanna do today?"

𐐪𐑂 a/n:
special dedication to my two girls who no matter WHAT [ even if they are barely on this app anymore ] STILL read and make sure to support my book <3 sml
missis_14 daydreamertbh