Hogsmeade

Zayla skipped with excitement as Xaine walked beside her with less enthusiasm. It's not that he didn't want to be there.. In fact, he was kind of happy to be in Zayla's presence.

Xaine was just a bit annoyed with all the stares they were getting. As a Slytherin himself, people probably thought he blackmailed the poor Hufflepuff to hang out with him.

"Ooh~ Look! Look!" Zayla pointed at a window shop causing Xaine to glance at the item being sold. It was a charm bracelet.

"Isn't it pretty?" Zayla murmured with a smile.

"..Not as pretty as you.."

"Hm?"

Xaine cleared his throat, "Nothing."

Zayla tilted her head to the side confused.

"..Are there other shops you would like to look at?"

Zayla brought her hand to her chin as she was in deep thought.

"I don't know.. We already looked at a lot of shops.. Are you getting tired?"

Xaine shook his head no. It was true that they've been to a lot of shops. But Zayla was different than other girls. She didn't want to buy everything she's seen. In fact, the charm bracelet was the only item that caught her attention the most.

"Then we could make one last stop before going back. After all, it's getting quite dark out." Zayla said as she glanced at the setting sun.

Xaine gave a nod of affirmation.

Zayla smiled before starting to run. Xaine was a bit surprised, but he quickly followed her. She went through different alleys until she eventually found a path to go up a hill.

Once they went over the hill, Zayla sat down with a huff. Xaine panted slightly from the sudden run, but he luckily recovered rapidly.

Zayla pointed at hogsmeade as the sun slowly went down over the town. The sky seemed absolutely stunning as it went over the village.

Xaine hid a smile as he glanced at Zayla's hair. It reminded him of the beautiful sunset.

"Isn't it lovely?"

"Absolutely." Xaine murmured, charmed by her beauty.

" Xaine murmured, charmed by her beauty