61

~Chapter 61~

A Yin, holding Feng Yin's soul, stood awkwardly in front of Zhong Ling Palace. She did not dare to take even a half step as she watched the three people flying closer. 

Gu Jin had been looking at the figure outside Zhong Ling Palace for a while. He almost jumped from the Spirit Sword and landed in front of A Yin. Gu Jin's thin lips pursed into a sharp, silent arc as his eyes settled on the ball of souls in A Yin's hands. 

The Fire Phoenix Jade on his waist made a weak and cheerful cry. There was no doubt that it was the Fire Phoenix Jade welcoming the return of Feng Yin's soul.

Yan Shuang and A Jiu came in close behind and landed in front of the hall. A Jiu saw Gu Jin's dangerous gaze and, staring at the soul in A Yin's hand, he simply wanted to ask her if she had truly given up half of her life. It was rare for him to remain silent. He scowled, displaying concern. 

"You..." Gu Jin just moved his lips.

"A Jin, this is Feng Yin's soul." Before Gu Jin could speak, A Yin carefully held up the red soul and handed it to Gu Jin. She was worried and at a loss. She was obviously the one who rescued Feng Yin. She was the one who lost half her life, but instead she lowered her head and didn't dare to look at anyone, as if she had done something wrong. 

What's the point of losing half your life? Why did you return nonetheless? Why are you such an idiot? Gu Jin was furious and full of questions the entire time, but he was unable to ask a single question when he saw that A Yin was in front of him, holding Feng Yin's soul. 

She did it for him, he understood it better than anyone else, and precisely because he understood it, he felt more uncomfortable and regretful than if he had taken away her lifespan. 

Seeing that Gu Jin remained silent, A Yin lowered her head and whispered: "Actually, there is nothing wrong with me. Ghost Lord Xiu Yan used his spiritual power to condense my inner core. Now I have power of junior immortal. If you look for Feng Yin's soul in the future, I can help you and won't cause you any more trouble..."

"A Yin." Gu Jin suddenly spoke and called her.

A Yin looked up blankly, and Gu Jin was looking at her forbearingly.

"Don't mention Feng Yin again." Gu Jin took Feng Yin's soul and put it into the Fire Phoenix Jade. His voice was dry and hoarse, "Let's go home."

After saying this, Gu Jin didn't say another word, took A Yin's hand and headed towards the imaginary realm.

A Jiu was still worried and wanted to ask about A Yin's health, but Yan Shuang stopped him.

Yan Shuang glanced at the two people holding hands in front of her, and then shook her head at A Jiu.

A Jiu pursed his lips tightly, his eyes full of disappointment, and finally he didn't speak again.

In Zhong Ling Palace, Ao Ge watched them walk out of the Nether Realm from the water mirror, feeling a little surprised.

"I thought Dong Hua's apprentice would demolish my Zhong Ling Palace, but I didn't expect him to leave so quietly."

"He is so focused on that little girl that he doesn't care about you." In the mist, Xiu Yan's soul power emerged, and he touched his chin with some meaning, "However, I always feel that there is something in this kid that I really like. A familiar aura."  

"A familiar aura?" Ao Ge raised his eyebrows, "You have only stayed in the Nether Realm since you came to the God Realm. Could it be that he is from the God Realm?"