Chapter 60: Versus

At the Samurai X Cave, Nya is rebuilding the Destiny's Bounty.

"Sure, Jay's cute and funny, and I'm always laughing around him, but everything's about him, and he never takes me seriously." Said Nya "More light, please."

Wu wakes up and turns the flashlight on. "Right. He never takes you seriously."

"Then there's Cole. He's handsome, and I suppose I connect with him on a deeper level, but everything's so serious with him, you know what I mean?" Nya uttered "Socket wrench." he lends her hand out.

Wu hands her a tool. "Young emotions are...complicated."

Nya got the tool but then said "Sensei, these are needle-nose pliers. I asked for a socket wrench. And could you at least try to impart some wisdom?"

Wu shook his head "No way. I'm not sticking my finger into that beehive.

"You think mine is messy, you should see Lloyd's" Nya scoffed

"Uh. What happened to Lloyd?" Wu questions

"Anna and him have.....some sort of weird relationship," Nya says

"I'm sure they can find a way to make things better for them," Wu remarks and Misako enters the room  "Misako, any word?" Wu asked

Misako responds with "Nothing. It's been days and still no word from Garmadon or the ninja. I'm worried."

"As am I. It's time we broaden our search." Wu said

"Well, then it's a good thing I made a mobile base in case the Destiny's Bounty was ever out of commission." She walked to the controls and pushed a button then a vehicle came out  "I call it the D.B. Express! Mm, not married to the name."

"Find my family, Nya," Misako muttered

Nya jumps into the D.B. Express. "I'm on my way." She drives away.

"Wherever they are, at least my brother is there to guide them." Said Wu

"This is my husband we're talking about," Misako responds  "And that's what worries me."

( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

At the palace, an Anacondrai Cultist is serving the Elemental Masters food.

Krait is serving the food  "Next!" Garmadon comes "Nu-uh. Nothing for you."

Garmadon turned to his son "There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil Sensei in an effort to go straight..."

"Next!" 

" ...you may not be served creamy biscuits." Said Garmadon

"Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney." Lloyd whined

"This isn't a fighting tournament. It's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why." Anna said and walked away with her tray.

"Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy New Ninjago City." Kai uttered, "I don't know what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck."

Cole shrugged "I'm not so sure. From what Sensei G's told us about him, I have a feeling it's something far more sinister."

"Taking over the whole  Ninjago?" Anna offered "Well it's not really new,"

"And may I remind us, we still don't know where Zane is, which is why we all need to take care of our first rounds to give us more time." Jay reminds and Cole glares at him up and down, "Don't look at me. I've already moved on." Jay added