Chapter 23

*Toast's Pov*

People came in and lifted Nycole and Ghost onto stretchers and took them out side to the ambulances. The gunshots had been heard through out the entire ball room, and then panicked people where running around like idiots. I don't usally insult people but they were being stupid. Thankfully, Cerria had enough sence to call the hospital incase someone was injured.

I rode with Ghost in his ambulance driven by Maddie-friend, who looked like Nycole, and Ghost's ambulance by Billy. I had forgotten they where paramedics.

Once we got to the hospital they were taken to rooms and treated. They had the bullets removed that were still in them successfully so they would be out soon. But Nycole's body also had a broken rib and arm. When they stabed her arm they broke a bone too.

I paced around outside of their rooms and a nurse came by to talk. "You can go see them now, their awake but please be quite."

"Understood Madam." I replied and open Ghost door to see him or her sitting there reading a comic book. "Hello Nycole!" I said as I saw a Ghost looking at me.

"Sup Toaster!" Said Ghost. "It lookes like you two will be out tomorrow and able to go back to HQ."

"Great! And then we can focus on getting us back to our selves."

"Right sir. I'm going to go check on the real Ghost. Be back soon." He noddded and I went to go check on the real Ghost. I opend the door and found him half awake, must have fallen back asleep.

"Hello Toast!" Said Ghost who looked like Nycole.

"Hello sir, or ma'am. How are you feeling?"

"Fine, I need to talk to you about what that girl said. She wants Casket, no doubt. But he hasn't taken over in forever! I'm starting to worry."

"I'm sure your fine ma'am, now we will be on our way tomarrow. So get some rest ma'am."

"Ok, bye." Said Ghost and I left the room to go check in to the nearby hotel.

*Nycole's Pov*

I looked up and saw a certin cowboy in front of me. "What do you want Maxwell?"

"Oh, I just came to give you some good news."

"Ok, and that is?"

"Jimmy no longer posses your friend! But another! So I have done my part of the deal!"

"WAIT WHAT!?!? You did what?!"

"Shhh calm down or someone will come in here."

"Fine, I guess sence your part of the deal is done.... hmmm... what will you do now?"

"Oh... I don't really know yet, but thats all I need to see you for. Goodbye!" He started to vanish but I stopped him.

"Wait! Tell us how to switch back to our selves!"

"Hmm fine.... lets see... oh here! How about I give you a one word hint?"

"Fine."

"Here you go, Princess. Thats the word, Princess. Now goodbye!" He vanished into green mist and left me with a word, Princess, what the heck!

Can't wait to leave this place and give the boys some news.

(Hello! Fate here! I am super happy right now because this book has almost 600 views! That's a lot! So thank you to everyone who has been reading and enjoy the story!)