CHAPTER 02-LOSS...

*A MONTH LATER*

Finally the day for my best friend Olivia to come back from Italy for summer arrived. I quickly washed up and Harlan drove me there.

"Girrrrrl!" Olivia screamed as she ran towards me and jumped as we both fell down. Harlan jumped on top of us.

"Get off! You pig," I yelled at him

We went to Olivia's house and helped her unpack her stuff. Olivia suggested we go out for drinks the next day. We invited some extra people like my boyfriend and four more people.

"I honestly don't like Noah hanging around you, he's soo creepy, " Harlan complained.

"Oh come on, you just don't like him because he's my boyfriend," I said .

We called our mom and asked for permission and she agreed on a condition Harlan and I keep an eye on each other.

THE NIGHT OF THE PARTY

Olivia's outfit

Harlow's outfit

Harlow's outfit

Harlan grabbed some black pants, a Prussian blue shirt and black sneakers. They all went to the party and met everyone else there.

Everyone was having fun drinking and laughing.

"Hey babe, please come with me," Noah whispered in my ear. We excused ourselves and Harlan glared at Noah.

Noah got on top of me as soon as we got in the car and started kissing me on the neck.
"I missed you alot," he mumbled, I smiled, "I know," I said as I grabbed his face and started kissing him for what went on for five minutes . He took out my button and unzipped my bottom.

"No Noah, not toady," I said while holding his hand to stop him from getting into my pants.
"It's always not today for you! When are you going to grow up Harlow? I'm tired of waiting for you to give in, you are 18 for Christ's sake!" Noah said a little too loudly.
"My age has nothing to do with what I want and don't want to do. You really need to get a hold of yourself Noah," I said to him firmly.
He sat on top of me and held my hands crossed above my head crossed as he made a phone call.

"Come to the parking lot, " He said and put a cloth on my nose and I passed out.

I woke up to pain as I felt my body move. My mouth hurt alot and I realized some cloth was shoved in my mouth and another cloth was tied around my mouth to keep the cloth in my mouth intact. I tried moving my hand but they were tied with a rope. I looked down and saw what might Noah's friend having his way with me.

My legs were held wide apart, each leg held by one of Noah's companions while he watched everything. I looked at him and saw blood on his fingers and trouser , I instinctively knew he was first. My eyes stung as hot tears flowed. I wanted to scream out but I couldn't, I wanted Harlan to save me, I knew he was looking for me and I wished for him to find me soon.

*10 minutes ago*

"Harlan whats wrong, you look pale," Olivia asked him with a worried face.
"Harlow! I feel death, call 911 now," Harlan said as he quickly stood up and ran to the toilets and opened every single one of them both male and female.
"Parking lot," Harlan quickly ran there and looked through every car.
He picked a large stone and broke the window of Noah's car.
"Get off of her!"he yelled with eyes red from anger and a face full of veins about to explode.

*Present *

I woke up upon hearing Harlan's voice. Never been happier. I saw Noah get pulled out of the car through the window and get slammed to the ground as my brother puched his face continuously. Two guys got off and one picked a baseball Bart, I tried to scream for my brother but the two guys that remained in the car shoved the cloth further to my throat. I tried to move but my body became weak. One of the guys in car held me in position so I could see my brother clearly.

Harlan was hit on his head but he kept on punching Noah. Harlan's head was quarter smashed and he fell to the ground. There was a pool of blood around him and he was not moving. My heart stopped beating for what felt like minutes. My eyes fixed on his body laying on the ground. Never saw when or how the ambulance and the police officers arrived or how Olivia came by my side. Before long, I collapsed.

I woke up in a bed full of flowers

I smiled 'They look beautiful'

I saw a black envelope, my smile quickly faded..I received one two weeks ago and I threw it away.

I decided to open it

I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed protection the most
I assure you you'll feel it when I make it up to you
Forgive me for what I'm about to do,
Little one.

Tears started flowing. I could feel how dangerous this person was and yet, I was comforted. If only I listened to him when he told me he didn't like Noah. If only I didn't wish for him to come save me.

'If only '

^^THANK YOU FOR READING 🤗 SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER ^^