Chapter 3 | Wear a condom, kids.

A/N: I just finished the ninth season and figured I should continue the book :p

"Shit... So Ken's gone, huh?", Zak pouted.

"Yeah... Let's go play some pool, eh?", Ash stood up, holding his hand out towards Zak, lifting him up.

They walked down the stairs from the roof to the basement and met with their "friends".

<🥃>

It was Matt's turn. The 8 ball was perfectly positioned, and he knew he would win.

Ash put his arm through the tight hole, sticking out two fingers, the 8 ball hitting them and staying on the table.

"Huh? How the fuck...", Matt scratched his head as Ash finished the game, successfully making the shot.

"Better luck next time!", Ash patted him on the back, and took the money Matt owed him, then Zak and he exited the basement and took a seat in the bar.

"Cheating again, Gallagher?", Zak asked, sliding a few bucks across the counter, buying them both drinks.

"Hey, it pays!", He shrugged as they shared a laugh and took swigs of their drinks.

"Gallagher?", A woman tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

"Yeah?", He was confused.

"This is your kid.", She pushed the small child in front of her.

"What?! Kim?!", He confusedly spat out, then averted his gaze to the kid.

"Yeah.", She smiled ironically and stormed out of the bar.

"Jesus...", Zak looked at him.

Ash and the girl looked at each other.

Confused and scared, not knowing what this would mean.

"What now?", He stood up, looking at the helpless little girl. Zak was just as confused. He tied an arm around the kid and walked out of the bar.

That cold breeze hit him again. His hair waved in the wind as his step became faster.

<🥃>

"We had drunken sex on my kitchen floor!", Fiona talked with Steve as Ash and his kid entered the house.

"Guess who else had drunken sex.", Ash stared at them with his hand on the girl's shoulder.

Fiona took a glance at the kid, "Yours?", She asked and he nodded.

"Take a seat right there. I'll be a just a sec.", Ash pointed to the sofa.

"I gotta borrow her.", Ash dragged Fiona away from Steve.

"How? What?", Fiona was taken aback completely.

"This one girl in high school, uh, Kim, she said she was on the pill...", Ash explained the situation, "So I didn't wear anything...", Ash embarrassingly told her.

"So, what now?", She looked at him. He shrugged, just as confused.

"Fuck...", She hit the table.

"I need a pill.", He stormed into the basement as Fiona looked after him, here eyebrows twitching.

She showed the kid upstairs into Ash's room.

<🥃>

"Really? An old lady on the train?", Fiona was suspicious of their weak excuse. Ash stood back and watched the scene unfold, "Welcome to the Gallagher's house.", He looked at the small girl, his arms wrapped around her as she was leaning on him.

"Oh, yeah, the doors were closing on her walker.", Ian blabbered, "I mean it's bullshit, but props for trying.", Ash commented.

"No, no! Always elevate extremities, move before you give him a fucking embolism!", V entered the scene.

"Go to my house, top of the freezer two ice packs. Second cupboard, above the sink, liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ace bandages.", V commanded Ian.

"Shit! I'm out of here, I'm out of here, you don't know me!", Ian jumped at the sound of a knock at the door.

"Oh Lord help me...", Ash and Hailie held hands as Fiona followed them to the door.

Ash took a breath, getting ready for whatever they did now as his hand latched onto the door.

He took a glance at his daughter before opening the door.

He was met by a surprising sight, a man was unloading something out of a truck.

"Can I get it through here, or is it better if I come in the back?", They stared at him for a second before he explained: "Samsung washer.", Fiona and Ash shared a look.

"It's not us.", Fiona put her hands in her pockets.

"Gallagher, number 2119?", The worker tried to confirm.

"Yeah, but that's not ours.", Ash explained

"Well, it's paid for. You want me to hook it up or not?"

Ash and Fiona looked at one another once again and shrugged.

A/N: Yo! This one was a bit late and short, but my schedule is all over the place rn. I have so much shit to do, and I just haven't had enough free time to write this chapter. I'll try to be more regular, but it's really tough.

Thank you for understanding 💙