LW x AR x reader ~ threesome

~ threesome. smut. you get the jist xx

alessia has been staying with us since joining arsenal a couple of weeks ago.

since then we haven't had much time to ourselves. this has left us both very horny and very needy.

the only time we can do anything is when she's not in the house just in case she over hears anything.

shes not home right now but there's a high chance she'll be home very soon

as we entered our room, leah pushed me straight against the door, attacking my lips harshly.

she picked me up and i wrapped my legs around her waist. she walked us to the bed and put me down.

immediately she began stripping us both of our clothes. she cupped my breasts in her hands, pinching slightly at my nipples while continuing her assault down my neck with her lips.

her lips roamed across my chest, eventually meeting my nipples. she sucked and i moaned.

"baby i need you" i whined.

she pulled down my shorts and underwear and spread my legs.

"so wet for me aren't you darling" she said.

she ran a finger through my folds, scooping up my wetness on the tip of her finger and bringing it to her mouth.

"you taste so good baby" she moaned.

"please leah" i whined.

she smirked and lowered herself to my legs.

she ran her tongue through my folds and then circled my clit with it a few times.

i put my hands in her hair and held her in the right spot.

slowly she entered two fingers in me and moved them quickly.

"oh god" i moaned.

she curled her fingers while sucking at my clit and i became undone.

i flipped us over and kissed all over leah's body.

i got to her inner thighs, sucking at them and leaving little hickeys all over.

i moved closer and closer to her core and her moans became louder.

i put 2 fingers in and moved them slowly. i looked up at her and then added a third only feeling a very slight resistance.

"this good baby?" i asked.

"so good" she moaned.

"i love you"

"i love you more" i said.

i moved my other hand to play with her clit while pressing kisses along her abs.

"baby" i said.

"hm?"

"i've been hearing things. you know. about less" i said.

"yeah me too" she said.

"what do you think" i asked.

"i mean if she wants. if that's okay with you. i don't mind" she said.

"yeah i don't mind either" i said.

"yeah we can ask her about it" she said.

"mhm"

i leaned forwards and kissed her lips again.

i moved my fingers in leah faster and she reached her high. i pulled my fingers out and she rolled us over.

she kissed my lips while i scratched lightly up and down her back.