!before you read!

I changed a bunch of stuff to make this whole crossover make sense!

1. Yokohama is NOT part of the rest of Japan. They are their own separate country! No one really knows what the hell happens in Yokohama, and many believe that it's run by villains bla bla bla (if you've read these kinds of books, this is a recurring theme so I won't bore you with that)

2. Abilities are not really known. Some have heard of them and either assume it's a tall tale or believe that ability users are too dangerous to be around. They don't get in trouble with the law for being one, but society does shun them (habce why they stay in Yokohama)

3. YOKOHAMA HAS A THREE TRIPARTY SYSTEM!!!! the ADA, PM, and Gov. Work together to keep Yokohama safe. They all have their part to play, but unless it's needed, they don't interact with one another much.

I am making Atushi and Akutagawa a thing in this, but instead of just having them purely dating, I made their.... situation a bit more dramatic because I thought it would be funny and good for later things I want to do. (There are going to be Suggestive scenes/lime (?) Scenes throughout the book, so if you are not comfy with that, I am sorry.)

Ships I am doing:
SSKK
tododeku
Kiribaku
(Probably more, I'll update this as the story progresses) 

I won't be sexualizing any of the Mha characters (the fucking MINORS) in this book, as I don't feel comfy doing so so if that was something you were hoping to see, sorry not sorry.

I'm also giving you a warning now, I have no set dates of when I will be updating this book. They will be random, and it might take me a minute to update sometimes!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the book! Have funnnnnn!!!!!!