Prologue

President Nedzu looked at the others in the room as he stirred his tea, looking at their disbelieving expressions at the news the principal had just presented to them. Aizawa especially looked concerned, looking at the student files in his hands more uncertainly than the confusion and fear the others were wearing. He looked up, his black, sleep-deprived eyes meeting the principal's own.

"This seems like a horrible idea. Bringing two foreign transfer students into the school after said school already started, and they are from Yokohama?" Present Mic looked over towards the other teacher, clearly having his own doubts, too. "They're ability users too, not even quirk users. Are you sure that's a good idea too? Bringing ability users into the classroom?"

"Ability users are not that different from Quirk users. I don't see what the problem would be with them entering the classroom," Nedzu says, finally setting his spoon aside and bringing the cup of tea up to his lips. "Besides, we might learn a thing or two from them." Aizawa heaved a breath, slouching in his chair.

"There is no changing your mind, is there." He grumbles out.

"No, I'm set on letting these two students enter the school. They'll begin attending in three days, so prepare your class for the two new additions, Aizawa." Nedzu sets his cup down, folding his hands on top of one another on his desk. He still smiled, even if the other teacher looked ready to drop dead at that moment.

"Well, I for one am VERY excited for these two new transfer students!" Present Mic says, looking towards Midnight, who only gives an unsure smile as her own answer.

"Just two more students to heal, I'm sure. They look reckless, so I'm sure I'll see a lot of both of them." Recovery Girl mumbles, a frown was playing on her lips.

"Well then, I will let you all get back to what you were doing before I called you all to my office for this urgent meeting! Have a good rest of your day." Nedzu says, picking his cup of tea back up. Aizawa sighed and got out of his seat, still holding the papers in his hands as he made his way to the door.

* * *

When Aizawa walked into his classroom, his class was idly chatting amongst one another in their seats, but once they saw their teacher, their jaws slapped shut. Aizawa sat the file papers down on his desk, looking at his class with tired eyes.

"Well, I have some news for you guys," Aizawa says, quickly flipping through the files he was given during the meeting before finally leaving them alone. The students stared at him expectantly, waiting for their teacher to tell them what Aizawa dreaded having to say out loud. "As of this morning, I was informed of two foreign transfer students joining our class in three days." The students all looked shocked, some looking more confused than shocked, and of course, Bakugou looked ready to start yelling. He was sure they were confused about why they were getting transfer students, which is unheard of for UA to do in the first place. Aizawa put his hand up, indicating that he wanted them to still stay quiet so he could finish talking before they all started yelling and talking over one another like the poor teacher knew they were going to do once he was done explaining. "The two new students are from Yokohama as well. So try and be nice to them. They've only ever known Yokohama and may not know how things in the outside world work. Be patient with them." Aizawa then spoke one last time. "Oh, they're also ability users." At that, the students couldn't keep their tongues anymore, some gasping in excitement while others looked mortified.

"I thought ability users were just a myth, though?" Kaminari yells, stilling up from his seat with wide yellow eyes.

"Ability users are said to be dangerous, though. Are we sure it's a good idea to have two transfer into UA?" Momo says, looking over towards some other worried students.

"I wonder what their abilities are like? Are they that different from Quirks?" Mydoria mutters under his breath, his brows creasing together as he thinks. Aizawa only sighed in annoyance, looking out the classroom window as his students continued their freak out. He was too tired to try to be a teacher today. He needed a good nap.