⭐ Sugary Sweet⭐

10/5/2018 ) Journal entry I

Hey. I am Kai. I am 10 years old and have pet turtle. Her name is Lulu. I found her on the side of the road. I just got this cool diary thing today after my haircut. I have black hair now that swoops to the right of my face more and has a blue highlight in the middle of it, and I really like it! Oh, and my mom didn't just get me this - she got me candy too! I'm so happy. I am going to go now. Bye! 

PRESENT

I looked down at the page. It was torn up, the rest of the Diary also had light paper with torn up pages. When I first opened it up, I was shocked my gaze alone didn't rip the whole page. I made that six years ago. Looking at me at the start of my trauma was just disappointing. Back then, it was only the beginning of my troubles. I am kind of glad I never mentioned my dad in that page - he didn't deserve a spot there. That bastard was a lazy slob who didn't give a shit about my mother or I. At the time, my mother was there for me, she loved me. Now? Not so sure. 

Quickly, I put my backpack over my shoulder and made my way to the front door. I opened it and walked outside to the bus, right on time. I got on and went to my seat. No one else shared it with me, so I got it to myself. Extra room and window seat everyday as a bonus, so I didn't truly mind. I watched as everything passed in a blur. The colors mixing together to create patterns I've never seen before. I watched as cars pulled to a stop, children waiting at their stops, pestered yet eager to go to school. I watched it all go by, until the bus pulled to a sudden stop. In front of me was the bricked building that I've attended for years now. School. 

All of the kids were squished in the isle, creating a blob of them. I was still in my seat, luckily, so I was not caught up in it. When it started to clear up, that's when I made my move to get out of the bus. I got out on time and watched as the bus pulled away. I walked towards the marble stairs leading to the huge doors that were swung open, ready for kids to pile in. The halls were crowded per usual. I swiftly made my way to my locker, not wanting to get caught up in a conversation with anyone. All of the kids in High School were pricks. I was fine self-identifying as a loner. Better off that way. I was never bullied, I just did my own thing. Never snitched or caused a scene. Just one of the NPC's in the so called 'school' . (It's actually more labeled hell, school is just a cover up word.) 

I slammed my locker shut after shoving everything inside. Now as I said before, I was a loner. No friends. No one talked to me, barely even knew my existence. So why is someone walking towards me now, making direct eye contact with me from across the hall? I looked behind me. This dude was not looking at anyone else... why me? I have no clue. What the actual hell? Who even is this guy..

Meanwhile, in the Gods Realm..

"Amor, what have you done!?" Jupiter roared, his eyes filled with literal flames. Amor narrowed his eyes at the God. "I did a little experiment." He blatantly replied. Amor looked at Minerva, the Goddess of Wisdom herself. She only sighed as she shook her head, only saying these words: "You did not think this through."

END OF CHAPTER I

Key names : 

Jupiter (Greek) = Zeus (Roman) 

ZEUS/JUPITER : god of the sky, lighting, law, order, and thunder. He is also the king of the gods - but don't mistake him for a good guy. He had many affairs, cheating on all his women and even (Controversial take) murdered one of his wives. In conclusion, he was powerful, but a bastard.

Minerva (Roman) = Pallas Athena (Greek) 

MINERVA/PALLAS ATHENA : One of the most important goddesses in Greek and Roman beliefs. She was the Goddess of Wisdom, Justice, Law, and Victory. She was also the sponsor of Arts, Trade, and Strategy.

Amor (Greek) = Cupid (Roman)

AMOR/CUPID = Although I may address him more formally as Amor, he is also known as Cupid as in the title.  All you really need to know is that he contains two arrows, love and hate. If you shoot someone with the love arrow, they fall in heavy love, opposite with hate. Amor is said to be one of the most dangerous gods. If you need more detail, go to this stories summary. Anywho, he is also the God of Desire, Erotic Love, Attraction, and Affection.

I'm using Minerva since it's easier than Pallas Athena

Anyways, I hope that was an okay summary - if I got any of it wrong just tell me. I got the source of their Greek names and what they were the God/Goddesses of from Wikipedia, so it should be alright. Just comment if any info is inaccurate and I will check it over. Thanks for reading, I hope to see you at the next chapter! 

:) 

DONT WORRY, LULU WILL RETURN.