D&D (Demons and Dragons)

A train was passing through the tracks, and inside a young boy was sleeping in an empty seat section. 

Dream

A young boy sees a man who he can not remember his face hands him a metal briefcase.

???: Y/N, you have to take this and run!

Y/N looked to the man with as he was crying.

Y/N: Why?! Why aren't you coming too?

The man soon looks behind him as three figures are coming towards them.

???: No! I need to stay back and slow them down! Find Geroge, he'll be able to help you master your gift. He'll even help you locate the other vistamps.  

Soon the sound of foot steps kept coming closer and closer. The man looked to Y/N and then pointed to the woods. 

???: Go!

Y/N then nodded and ran to the forest. As he was running, he heard the sound of someone fighting in the distance. As he ran he looked behind to see a group of monsters chasing after him. As they were coming close he heard someone calling out to him. 

???: Hey, I said, wake up!

Currently

Y/N woke up to see a figure looking at him face to face. Y/N then tried to punch the creature but instead his fist went through the creature's face. The creature soon laughed in front of Y/N.

Vice: Ha Ha Ha! What were you hoping to do? You know you can't hit me. Not only that, you're the only one who can see me!

Y/N: Will you just shut up!

A Few People looked to Y/N, seeing him yelling to an empty seat. Y/N then put his hood back up to cover his face and continued to look back at the creature. 

Y/N: You've been pestering for the last two years. What in the world are you? 

???: What, you're telling me that you've never seen a demon before?

Y/N: Nope, in fact, this is my first time seeing you.  

Soon the train stopped and Y/N got up, as he was about to leave he bent down and picked up the metal briefcase and got off the train. As he was walking off he soon noticed a young man with spiky pink hair was on the ground. He then noticed a blue cat walking next to him and patting his back. 

Happy: There, There. Just let it all out. 

Soon the demon looked at the two. 

Vice: Ahh, see that's how you should be treating me. 

Y/N ignored the demon and continued to walk away from the scene. As he was taking in the sights of the city he soon stopped and found a bench nearby and took a seat. He then sat down and placed the briefcase on his lap and hesitated to open it.

Vice: Come on, do it! open the sucker up! We've been holding on to this thing for several years and you've yet to open it!

Annoyed by the demon's constant talking he looked up at the demon with a look of anger. 

Y/N: Would you just- .

???: Uh, excuse me?

Y/N look to his side to see a girl with long blonde hair look at him. Y/N then realized to her point of view, he looked to be shouting at no one?

???: Are you okay?

Y/N soon began to scratch his head as he now felt embarrassed about the whole situation he was in.