Battle for Noskaria, Episode 1: Nasuro's orgins.

Chapter #1
Year 2113.
Location: Nakamuka village
Description: Nakamuka village is a poor village without much funding from the goverment of Noskaria Sector #2.
This takes place in the perspective of Nasuro, a young child from Nakamuka, who got his life turned around...

Chapter #2
The beginning
One sunny morning, young boy Nasuro, wakes up from an enjoyable slumber. Birds chirp, the sky is blue, grass is green, everything is beautiful...
He would wake up to the smell of scrambled eggs, a delectable smell, one that can be recognized from anyone. He would exit his room to go to the kitchen to see his mother, cooking the eggs.
The time is 8:30 PM.
"Hey honey, how was your sleep?" Asked Nasuro's mother.
"I sleep really good, mommy!" Nasuro responded.
"That's good, honey! Hey, baby, I was thinking, do you want to take the day off of school today?" Nasuro's mother would ask.
"No thank you, mommy! I like going to school!" Nasuro said.
"Awww, that's good honey! Remember to always strive to achieve your best!" Nasuro's mother said.
Nasuro would proceed to get ready for school, it is March 17th. He is off to his kindergarten class.
School starts at 9:30 AM in Nakamuka, and ends at 4:00 PM.
Nasuro would head off to school, enjoying his walk, seeing the beautiful grass, the blue sky, and the gorgeous sun shine upon the world.
What Nasuro doesn't know, is his world will end, today...
4:10 PM. Nasuro returns from school.
He would run home and his mother would be in her room, sleeping.
Nasuro would run in and yell "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!". Nasuro's mother would wake up and say "Hey sweetie, how was school?". Then, an excited Nasuro would be talking about his day filled with adventure.

Chapter #3
Hope dies. Hell beings.

6:00 PM.
Nasuro's father would return home. After a long day in the construction field.
Nasuro would run to hug his father. His father was a broad man, who had long, spiky, hair.
"Hey kiddo, what's up? How was your day at school?" Nasuro's father would ask.
Nasuro's dad was your typical family man, works daily, wife stays at home, child goes to school. A simplistic, but common life in Nakamuka.
Suddenly, out of the blue...
A man, with spiky blue hair, and orange eyes, would appear inside Nasuro's father's home.
"What's up, dudes and dudettes." The man would say
"Uncle Shung!" Nasuro would yell, excitedly, as he ran to hug the man.
"Haha, what's up, little man?" Shung would say
"Who the hell let you in here?!" Nasuro's father would say
"Hey, chill out, macho-man. I just dropped by, to greet y'all" Shung would say
"You know I don't like you in my damn household! You asshole!" Nasuro's dad would yell
"Hey bro, you gotta chill the hell out. Look, I get you're still pissed about me joining that cult-" Shung would say, before getting cut off.
"DON'T BRING THAT UP, YOU KNOW NASURO CAN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!" Nasuro's father would furiously yell.
"Mommy, what's a cult?" Nasuro would ask.
"Nasuro, honey, go to your room, play with your toys. I will be in there soon to play cars with you soon.." Nasuro's mother would say.
Nasuro would run to his room, unaware of the conflict waging between his uncle and father.
The living room would be the domain of this argument.
"Listen, Shung, I don't want you here, you joined a cult over 7 years ago! You know that shit haunts you! What if they try to kill us after you left that cult with no explanation to those bastards!? Huh?!" Nasuro's father would exclaim.
"Listen, joining the Káøs-Cult was a stupid idea, I know, but I'm a changed man now! Trust me, they won't kill us." Shung would reply.
"How the hell can I trust you?! You have lied a lot and tried to play it off as something minor, you know that! I'm just worried for the well-being of my son!" Nasuro's father would exclaim.
"Listen, bro. If anything ever happens to you, or your wife, I will protect your kid with my life. I swear." Shung would say, in a serious tone.
Nasuro's father would stand there, before saying "You know what, you are right, Shung. I shouldn't be piss-y about this, it's been 7 years, they don't give a shit anymore." He would look embarrassed, but still irritated before saying "I'm sorry, Shung."
Conflict was resolved, life was good.