Loki's punishment

Based on fanart above.

Don't lie

The words I live by.

Don't lie.

I don't lie. At least not purposely. But my father sure thinks I do.

I'm not a liar.

Sure I'm good at lying always have been. I have a way where I can twist words into whatever I wish them to be but that doesn't make me a liar.

My father caught me and Thor out in our mothers garden. I was holding a beautiful snake and it seemed to have taken a liking to me.

Thor loves snakes, like utterly obsessed with them. He wanted to hold the snake so bad so I tried to give it to him but the snake just hissed and wrapped itself back around me.

The hissing had taken Thor by surprise and his eyes had gone wide. This was the moment the all father chose to come out. The moment out of its context wasn't great to say the least.

Odin had killed the snake immediately and dragged both of us into his throne room. He sat on his throne as we both stood looking up to him.

"Can you tell me why you were attacking Thor with a clearly venomous snake" "I wasn-" "I don't know father I didn't do anything to him" I looked at him eyes wide with shock and fury. He didn't need to lie, he gained nothing from lying! Why did he lie!?

"You asked me to give it to you!" I half shouted "why would I want a filthy snake you found on the ground? Snakes are your thing not mine" my eyes darted between Thor and Odin half expecting Odin to defend me but of course he didn't.

"Why are you lying?" I hissed "what do you gain from lying?" "Silence!" My eyes snapped straight to Odin "you've lied one too many times Loki and now you have the guts to accuse Thor of lying. You should be ashamed of yourself!"

I glanced at Thor and he was smiling slightly "You knew?" I gasped "you knew this was my last chance?" Two guards grabbed my arm and forced me to my knees.

Thor left, still carrying his smug look on his face. I tried to stop my tears from falling "THOR!" I shrieked. That's right after everything I still called for him and probably always will.

Odin walked towards me "I'm disappointed with you. I don't understand why you act like this" I tried to pull myself out of the guards hands fear taking over my entire being. I wasn't sure what his punishment was but I knew it wasn't good it never was.

"For the crime of attempting to kill Thor multiple times, lying to your king, and going against the orders of the throne you shall have your mouth sewn shut"

I jerked away from him. No, No he's not sewing my lips shut. I brought my magic to my hands. I knew I shouldn't do what I'm about to do but the only thing in my mind was fear. Overpowering all other thoughts.

I blasted the guards off me and shot some at Odin. I hadn't finished practising so my attempts were mediocre at best but it was enough to get me out of their grasp. I attempted to run out of the room but there were more guards at the exit. They put a magic blocker on my neck

I got dragged in front of Odin again "that was sloppy at best." I looked up at Odin "I don't know why you bother with magic. It's so easy to take it away and without it" he lent forward "Your nothing"

I took a deep breath trying to keep my cool. I can't give him the satisfaction of me breaking down twice in front of him "are you not a bit old to be leaning forward?" He slapped me in the face, hard. Nothing that I wasn't used to and nothing compared to what he was planning to do to me.

"That was a weak attempt. You really are ancient now" he stood up straight smiling "make sure you give him a good beating before sewing his mouth shut"

The guard pulled me up "did I insult you or something?" I knew I was in for a world of pain but I wanted to leave the room with as little pride as I could muster.

He didn't reply but I still felt like I accomplished something at least. I was brought down to the dungeon. I was shoved to the ground.

I looked at the guards. "Do you really want to do this?" I asked directing my question to one of the guards in particular. The other guard grabbedy hair "you have no idea how satisfying this is going to be for me" I looked into his eyes "ok then do it"

He started beating me and I didn't break eye contact with him. Each hit was more painful than the other but I refused to let it show on my face.

It's just another beating. You've had plenty of these. You're used to these.

The guard eventually stopped. Fury behind his eyes "what's wrong with you, you freak" I didn't move, I didn't break eye contact, I didn't show any expression. Though the pain was lingering I didn't let it show.

The other guard grabbed the guard that was beating me's arm "maybe you should take it easy, ok?" "Shut the fuck up! If you don't like it leave!" He looked at me. I nodded and he left.

I looked back at the man standing about me. He was now carrying a needle and thread. "Now here's where the fun really begins"

He brought the needle into my skin. I winced slightly but hollowed myself again. He repeated this progress over and over until my entire mouth was sewn shut.

He dragged me out of the dungeon and threw me into my room. I immediately ran to the bathroom to look at myself. I wanted to vomit at what I saw but I couldn't really get it out anyway.

My mouth was all bloody and bruised including one half of my face. I splashed water on my face to clean the blood which did sting before taking a pair of scissors out of my drawer.

I brought them to my mouth and tried to cut the thread but it didn't work. It wouldn't cut. Why won't it cut? No no no!

I threw the scissors into my mirror completely shattering it. The pain finally caught up with me aswell as I clappsed to the ground.

My head was in my arms to muffle my son's. I don't deserve this. I can't possibly deserve this. But maybe I do? Maybe a monster like me does deserve this. Maybe I deserve to suffer for eternity.

So no I don't lie.

There just is no such thing as truth.

An
And fanito. I've never done one shots before so I'm not sure how to do it but I'll learn as I go. Any suggestions are welcome in the comment section. I'll do stuff even if it's not from the categorys I have above but if I actually don't know I sadly cannot