riddle me this Oswald. part 2

Based on fanart above

The Riddler awoke in a strange place he did not recognise. He immediately sat up putting his hand to his chest feeling where he got shot.

"Calm down Nygma" He looked at the man in the hat across from him "How am I alive?" He hissed at him.

"With the help of my good Friend Strange" Ed immediately got up and tried to get as far away from Hugo as he could manage "why am I alive?" "Always so full of questions. Perhaps I have a suggestion. I give you the answer and you don't try to escape"

"Answer my question!" "I discovered before I shot you that you have umm... What would you call it..? Alters? Now that interested me a lot. Though you may be smart and your brain is strong Eds is not. So with the help of Hugo strange he can force Ed out and I can take control of you"

"And what would you have me do?" He grumbled. "Oh you know blow up haven and kill your precious little penguin" "what's haven?" Strange walked forward "you have a lot of catching up to do..."

Back with Penguin:

"Edward I care for you deeply. Your my best friend and I wish nothing shall happen to you" Oswald Petted his dog "I miss Nygma though. I guess it's for the best he's not with us anymore. I would be worried out of my mind for his safety"

Mr Penn walked in "Sir there are-" a gang of guys bursted threw the doors "PENGUIN! THIS IS FOR KILLING OUR MEN" they all got shot by Penguins men. The leader only got shot in the leg. Oswald stood up and woddled over too them "I never went anywhere near you" "you signed your name on our wall!"

"If I wanted you dead you'd be dead. I wouldn't kill some of you and sign my name" "that makes sense"

He punched him in the face. "Lock him in the basement!" His men took him too the basement. Mr Penn handed Oswald a letter. "It's for you" "obviously" he shooed Mr Penn away and opened his letter.

 "It's for you" "obviously" he shooed Mr Penn away and opened his letter

Oswald was outraged at someone's would threaten to kill him. He grabbed the closest candle and attempted to burn the letter but some writing seeped through.

 He grabbed the closest candle and attempted to burn the letter but some writing seeped through