what if a demon and a god met

Based on fanart above

Loki woke up on something soft and squishy. He pushed himself up leaning against Thor. He couldn't really remember what had happened beforehand but he did remember dying certainly and then coming back to life.

The rest is a little foggy. Like for one why did Thor look like that and where the hel was he!?

He brought his hand up to cover the light that was now blinding him. He nudged Thor awake.

There was a short little man sitting in front of him on a chair. He had blonde hair and was wearing a beige suit. He was staring down at the two of them with wonder and confusion.

There was a red and black snake on his lap. The snake took his interest. It seemed to be asleep

Thor finally started to get up. He stood up, the blonde man copying his movement though adjusting the snake to around his neck.

This caused the snake to finally wake up. "Who are you?" Thor asked confused as ever.

The snake looked at Thor before proceeding to try and scare Loki who was still on the ground.

This didn't phase Loki but it did give him information. "Your not actually a snake? Or you are but can transform into something else as well?"

Loki turned his body into a green snake and slithered around Thor "how?" Asked the blonde man who's name was Aziraphale.

"Loki's big on the magic. He can shift into almost anything as long as it exists or has existed in his life"

The snake Crowley and Loki were staring into each other's eyes. Aziraphale and Thor had adjusted to each other surprisingly quick because of their snakes. Loki and Crowley had not.

They finally broke and both went to attack each other. Thor grabbed Loki's tail and aziraphale Crowley's. "Brother!" "Crowley sweetheart!"

They both proceeded to turn into human-like creatures to get out of their blonde counterparts grip.

Aziraphale furrowed his eyebrows "You two are brothers?" "Technically yes I was just adopted" Aziraphale began to look around what appeared to be a book shop.

He pulled out a heafty book and gave it to them. It was titled 'Norse mythology' "what's this?" Asked Thor "it's a book humans have written about us for thousands of years, you oaf"

"Is this how you recognised us when we first fell here?" Loki asked "Yes. Except in the myths you are both ginger like Crowley so that set me off"

"Crowley?" Loki grinned looking at the quiet redhead who still wasn't trusting the two strangers. Aziraphale and Thor took a worried look as Loki stepped towards Crowley.

"I know you. Though where I'm from you're the mythical one" "oi what am I then?" "You're a fallen angel. You created the stars, the universe even but you asked too many questions. Understandably as your work wouldn't be done in 6000 years. You are now a snake demon"

"Something along those lines yeah. Why do you know so much?" "I read a lot, but heres something I don't know. Why the fuck does Thor look like that?" "You don't remember?" "What are you talking about?" "You know the entire year and a bit we had together after you came back from the dead"

Loki shook his head "oh..." Thor spoke sadly. Aziraphale and Crowley looked at each other in confusion before Aziraphale asked very kindly "Excuse me but how are you here?" "That's a good question... Thor do you know?" Loki asked the semisad demigod.

"No? The last thing I remember is you doing some sort of magic" "you mean I sent us here? Where ever here is. I don't think I could do that" aziraphale looked confused.

"You do know your in London don't you?" "Yeah I picked up on that one darling. I mean that I doubt we are still in our universe" "your universe?" Asked Crowley.

"Well it's the only logical explanation. Used are based on heaven and hell and god created the land, the water, the people, everything where in our word there are thousands of gods with different lores and only the ancient ones worked together to create the universe which is a lot broader then yours"

"Since when have you had so much information in that head of yours" Loki whipped around to face Thor "I always have you've just been to ignorent to see it" he wasn't the same as Thor remembered him but Loki had somehow lost his memories.

Loki turned to Crowley in particular. He walked towards him "are you going to try kill me?" He asked straight up" "nah I'm not big into killing kids" "I'm not a kid!" "Come on you look like 16" "you do"

He turned to Aziraphale offended before looking at Thor "do I look young?" He shrugged and Loki groaned "Thanks the lot of you"

"Why is that offensive?" Crowley asked. "Because Loki wanted to grow up faster. He doesn't want to be some kid, especially after everything he's been through he had to grow up faster. He doesn't act his age" Loki refused to face the angel and demon. He just stared at Thor.

"What do you mean? What has he been through?" Asked Aziraphale. Loki swooped around getting right in his face "None of your business" He hissed.

Crowley but his hand on Lokis chest to try and get him away from his husband. Loki grabbed Crowleys arm.

They stared into each others eyes Crowleys snake eyes vibrant across from Loki's green. "I want you to leave Aziraphales book shop" he hissed "I want you to shut up and stand over there" Crowleys eyes flashed green then he walked over to the corner not saying anything.

"What did you do?" Aziraphale asked. Half angry half curious. Loki took a deep breath "he's doing what I wanted" he faced Aziraphale "it's sweet of him"

"Loki what happened to you?" Loki turned to Thor "Nothing he was annoying me so I dealt with it" "You see something in him don't you? Something that reminds you of yourself." Loki looked at Crowley who was still standing still before looking back at Thor.

"I don't see myself?" thor gasped "you hate yourself so you hate him aswell is that it?" Loki didn't answer and walked towards Crowley. He put his hand on his cheek "I think Thor's right. I guess I'm going to have to get used to you until I find my way home"

And he released him from his spell.

An
Ok this is terrible. I attempted to do a crossover but I had no story line except for Loki and Crowley not exactly getting along which is fully based on the fanart. Anyway ooc and comment suggestions down below. Even though no one has read this yet understandably.