62 ~ Wedding Planning

10K votes fasttt and double updates nahi chahiye kya?

Suman POV

"Please leave me alone, please,"

He yelled, and I could hear his frustration through his voice. A wave of laughter followed. Everyone was making for us, and suddenly, Princess started to cry.

"Sssssuuuuuuuuuuttttttaaaaaaaaaattaaaaaaaaaaa,"

I inhaled deeply. Not now, Princess, please. I could not look into your family's eyes like that after being found red-handed with your Kaakusa.

"Urghhhh, Bhaisa, why are you doing this? What the hell did I do to you?" I heard Kunwarsa's voice growing in frustration, and I just wanted the earth to part in two and swallow me inside. I was so much embarrassed.

The mere thought of them hearing my moaning... ahh, no, please.

"Ah, we are not doing anything. Everyone is waiting for the celebration to begin. I thought the whole family should be there, right Suman," Ranaji said, and I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Leave it, Rudra, she must have lost her voice now," I heard Nandani's voice, and I just gulped silently. Then, suddenly, Kunwarsa.

"Come on, Bhaisa, come with me,"

I looked at him daringly, wrapping both hands around his brother's shoulders, and they laughed together.

"I am not leaving you for what you did on our wedding night," Prince Ranvijay and Ranaji said.

"Neither am I for calling my wife yours,"

"Urghhhh, please Bhaisa, I was a kid,"

The three walked away, and I lifted my gaze to look at Nandani and Princess Aishwarya, who were still looking at me. I could not help but glance nervously at them.

"Chaliye Devarani ji, aapka aapke parivar se parichay karaye,"

"Come to Devarani ji, let us introduce you to your family,"

Nandani said, and I could not help but smile a little. I nodded, and Princess Aishwarya touched my shoulder and whispered slowly.

"By the way, Suman, what were you doing?"

I lifted my knitted sight and asked.

"Did you all hear us?"

My voice came out slow, and Nandani laughed.

"Ahh, no, we were just pulling your leg. We did not hear anything except Agastya telling you that you will be under him and his mercy,"

"Ahhh," I cried out loud and shook my head, palming my face.

"You all are so bad," I muttered and looked at both of them laughing at me.

"This is so wrong, Nandani. I am your friend; you could have saved me from this embarrassment," I said, and she smiled innocently.

"I did. I tried to save you by saying that you two were not talking about your upcoming wedding night," she said, and I gritted my teeth and looked at Princess Aishwarya, who laughed and glanced at me.

"Well, I am out," she said, lifting her hands and suddenly Princess Rudraja started to cry to come into my arms. I took her, and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. She began to kiss my cheeks and eat it.

"Stop it, Rudraja, you Kaakusa might have licked that," Nandani said. I glared at her, and she laughed.

"Ah, just joking,"