onshot FF ravage zhanyi

Hello everyone my name is e king I am the author of this story with out my permission you can't reuse my story and reuse my content if you want this story you need to ask permission from me. Like my story so please vote for it in if you want to listen my story I can also explain in Hindi language this story I hope you like this story let's start this story first follow me for all updates ❤️.

In the beginning of the story we are shown a beautiful Omega who is very happy.Omega was 16 years old and she was very beautiful. She got into college which made her happy. She lives alone and has a brother.He was also an Omega but he took all the responsibilities like an Alpha and was raised by the same Omega.

Now we introduce the characters of the story. The first character named
Yibo
16 year old
Omega.
He is cute and innocent.

2nd
Second character of story
Named Wang ji
Also omgea He is an Omega but he takes all the responsibilities like an Alpha and he behaves like an Alpha, he does a job so that he can teach his little Omega and fulfill all his responsibilities.

Wangji age 23
Omega
That omega was very strict and stern but he would do anything for his little omega and he spoke to him with lots of love and he had his whole life set for his little omega.

Now the third character of the story is shown who is named
xaio zhan 😈who is the son of a mafia

.
He also used to study in this university.

The first episode of this story starts with Omega  who is very happy and he says to his brother that I am very happy I got into university thank you thank you thank you  So much and I am afraid, I don't know why there will be new people there and will it be okay to wear my clothes like that, his brother said, don't be afraid.  Don't forget to stay there confidante I can do anything for you and yes anything you need just give me a word.” The Omega is overjoyed and hugs his big brother and starts crying with joy.  Now Omega had to go to his school for the first time. His brother had prepared all kinds of outfits for Omega.

That omega was getting ready and he was very happy after getting ready he dressed nicely and after dressing he shows his brother do i look good in this clothes his brother said yes so i  You are looking very good in this clothes. Now Omega was dropped outside the university by his brother and it was Omega's first day at the university.

Up we are shown the little omega on the phone talking to her twin brother and making a crying face saying I have to go to college but I don't have any nice clothes now.  There is a voice on the phone saying don't worry I have sent the clothes and yes don't worry there is no need to worry after a while 🙂 happily says Wangji you don't care at all she is both upset and happy.  Yes, she says, you are not raising me like my mother. Now I saw my mother in my dream, so I will tell her.

He says when I will see mom in my dream I will tell everything I will make all complaints you are not bringing me up well so I should bring up me well I should take care of me see you have not even come to meet me for so many days.  Yes, you are doing a night job, Dean, but this is wrong, isn't it? I should take care of myself.

Yibo...😕....You should take care of me, love me, give me everything I need, but also take care of me, not just keep sending me money, it's my first day, so I wanted to see you, I wanted to meet you, but you're mine.  Don't care Wangji is it okay tell me I'm your little omega brother And you call me baby, don't you look at me like a mother, why aren't you taking care of me?

Wangji 🥺♥️😊...My dear, my little baby, why are you arguing with me so much about the same thing, there is no need to get angry over a small thing, I will go to see you soon, but I will leave wearing these clothes that I sanded.  And take care of yourself now I have to go take care of yourself a lot.