ravage FF zhanyi one short FF

Scene shift to the morning..
Wangji had made soup for yibo

.

And Wang ji who wakes him up, he gets up and goes to freshen up. No Wang ji, where is he? Get up and drink soup. Long sugar gave him suds with his hands and cleaned his lips where the soup was spilled. Anji said let's get ready now and you have to go manage had everything perfect for him and they got dressed and he was ready she looked at him he looked so good Wang Ji said. He said you are looking very good which makes him happy. Now he had left home for college.

Now that Omega was on her way to college, suddenly a car stopped in front of her and a person got out of it and said come with me I will leave you and I said no while being scared I said no. there is no need i will go by myself excuse me and i will go by myself xaio zhan 😈 said i said no come with me i am leaving i said no alpha started forcing him to sit in the car to go But Omega was not agreeing, I said no, I will go, took Alpha News's hand and said let's sit in the car and he said this in a very bad tone, yibo 🥺 quickly freed his hand and ran away.

Suddenly the scene shifts to the classroom where a person is shown in the glass and he is so angry and panting with anger that he angrily says everyone get out now everyone pack your bags and go out. It seems that even the teacher also goes out. After a everyone go yibo alone was also in the same class, he was also panicking. He was alone in the classroom .

When everyone in the classroom was packing their backpacks, yIbo also started packing hers, as she was about to leave, someone grabbed her hand and said, "Wait here, you can't go, and the last member who was going." Outside the classroom

😈 this alpha xiao zhan told her to leave, closing the door.

Yibo 🥺😕 was scared and she said no, no. T
Don't closed the door.

Yibo....🥺😕 please leave I want go

Xaio zhan 😈...no
Yibo. .. please 🥺

Xaio zhan... Don't need to scare too much from me just I want to I just want to question to you only one question give me my answer then you can free I free you😈

What is your name...😈

Yibo...🥺my name is yibo 😕
Xaio zhan 😈.... yibo nice name .

Xiao zhan 😈.... yibo yibo yibo
I love that name.even
I love you

Do you know about that you are the first person who ignore me the Mafia Xiao zhan 😈..

I like your attitude I like your everything about you love you innocent face your everything I am falling in love with you.

Now if you are belong to me because I belong to you sorry remember that you are mine I love you.

Yibo 🥺.... Eva was so scared and away from the classroom open the classroom door and run away in the way you talk with his friend who is omega girl.

Yibo...🥺.. just so much you tell me he is a mafia if you not tell me last day I also expand my time with this person I never knew about this he is Mafia thank God you tell me I am so scared for him

Omega girl.. name loci...

Loci.. he is very psycho and dangerous don't talk with him stay away from him never talk with him and never go with him anywhere.

Yibo.♥️😕... But last time he give me lift and I talk with him also I don't know about he is a mafia and he not even feel me like that.

Now the girl said my home is that and I am going to my home your home is so fair you can go you don't want to go alone you know about . Someone with on the way it is good for you. Yibo 🤕 said I also want to go bye bye.

Is on his home suddenly come and hug to wangji and with very upset was inside WangjiI am very upset how much you said what happened to you Wangji 😊 and break the hug and said what happened to you tell me you said nothing today my class was over that's why I 😭 upset

Wangji 😊....It's okay my little Omega baby it's okay why are you upset because your classes work don't worry about it now you eat food I want to go on my job very short when once you said he want to go on his job even suddenly showed and say no no need to go in job you know about it.
After few days my birthday is coming and how special it is for me, don't you know and still you are thinking of going to work day and night you are busy, I get lonely even on my birthday. You won't be, yibo 🥺 say it's okay, I'll be back soon, that's what happened, and where, yes, just work all day.

Wangji..Kissing him immediately, he said, "I will come soon." We hugged him .

Yibo 🥺 😕....Making a face at him, he said why are you going, why are you going, you can't go like this, I will be alone without you, you know, you are the most special thing on my birthday.

.. Wang ji...😦Don't be afraid I will come I promise I will come on your birthday

He had also eaten. They both ate and yes, he went to his work. He was alone this time in his house. It was also his birthday after a week and he was completely alone now and again. In college, xaio zhan 😈 used to talk to him repeatedly, he was very afraid to talk to yibo, but he was forced to answer her like that, he got used to it.

Now Sam shifts on the day it was his birthday he is very happy on his birthday suddenly the delivery boy comes and gives his gate to the gates now yibo quickly opens the gate and Evan gets happy. He saw that a delivery boy had given him a box which contained a very beautiful frock of teak red color.

That frock was a short frock in red color, it was a short frock which looked very beautiful. A little bit ashamed to see him wearing it. That's why he was blushing. Yibo 🤭😳 wears a frock. She was an omega so it wasn't much of a problem for her. Now after that yibo wore that frock.

Now she made a face and where is it so late everything has been decorated you have also sent the cake everything has been parceled when will you come yourself she was waiting for her omega brother whose name iswangji. She was making faces when suddenly the door bell rang and she was happy. She felt that her Wang ji had come...

She ran and she happily opened the door excitedly and said wang ji you came but there was someone else in front she was surprised to see him holding a baguette in his hand and he some gift she opened the door. Xaio zhan 😈
he forced it open and went in. yIbo was scared when Abu showed her her dress and she was more scared....

Yibo...She is having a very embarrassing failure at the moment because she has never been in front of anyone in this types of clothes that outsiders are very nervous about.

Yibo. . xaio zhan you!?

Xaio zhan 😈...You didn't invite me to your birthday, so I thought why don't I wish you a happy birthday myself. The decoration is very nice. Xaio zhan looked at Yibo and said

And after looking at her from head to toe, he says that you are not looking any less.

Yibo 🥺...aaaa

Xaio zhan 😈....You won't ask me to sit, oh I didn't come to sit here, now he took off his waistcoat and put it on the bed and said yibo, I have blown it for you to cheat on me . He grabbed yibo 🥺 cheeks and said, look at me, I'm wishing you a birthday, why is you are not happy..

Yibo...🥺He stood there nervously now that alpha was suddenly closer to him and say love you so much my cute little omega trying to kiss yibo 🥺

This part is finish it get next part is very and special if you want to watch so don't forget it to vote for story and comment on a story of story by Yi King 👑