Chapter 53: A Visitor

So how is life going?

I was in a crash, injured an arm. But the fanfiction must go on.
______________________________________
George POV.

Once again I drifted into consciousness, looking up to see someone once again standing above me. This time however it wasn’t the scientist Philza, or Wilbur, T-0 (that is what Philza called the other blond who was standing over me. Instead it was Techno, or whatever his real name happened to be.

“George.” He muttered, looking down at me with his head tilted. His red eyes were looking deep into my soul and I was wondering if perhaps they were a result of some experimentation that had been done on him. I didn’t say anything though, instead turning away as best I could from being restrained down.

Despite the clear hostility in my actions he didn’t move, instead he just stood there watching me. Eventually I grew annoyed with him and glared over my shoulder. “What the fuck do you want?” I asked him. “Haven’t you ruined my life enough already?” He didn’t answer, annoying me further and I bit my lip while I attempted not to cry.

“Why are you here?” I asked. “You lied to me, made me think that you cared about me! You got me kidnapped and now those scientist freaks are going to experiment on me! I just want to go home but thanks to you I’ll never see my friends again!” After a few moments of nothing he finally spoke up.

“There is a purpose. Although I know this is not the most ideal situation for you, you being here will help the greater population.” He explained, in a monotone and cult-y way.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” I asked, glaring once again as I looked back over at him.

“The purpose of our project is to build soldiers to protect mankind, so that humans do not have to put their lives on the line.” He explained. “We will study what modifications you have been given from your own project, then recreate them in myself and other subjects such as T-0.”

“I don’t have any modifications.” I told him. “Whatever bullshit you’ve heard about me being an experiment is not true. I am just an average human who grew up with my single father and my cousin.” I sniffled. “You’ve ruined my fucking life Techno.”
“It is to help the greater population.” He repeated.

“They’ll kill me for nothing.” I spoke, mainly to myself while staring up towards the roof once again. “Thanks to you my life will be meaningless when they find nothing inside of me to help you.” From the corner of my eye I saw him frowning, but then he turned and left without saying anything to me. With a small sigh I drifted into sleep once again.

Dr Davidson POV.

“Next question. Is there anyone who might have a connection to your son's disappearance?” The Officer asked, her gaze down on the paper.
“The only people who knew about him going out were myself and Clay alongside George’s friend Karl and a kid nicknamed Techno.” I explained.

“And Techno was the kid who George went on the date with?” She glanced up, making sure she was correct with her information. When I nodded at her she wrote down the list of names that I had given her. “Do you know anything about Techno?” She asked me.
“All I know is that he goes to George’s school and only started a few months ago.” I explained.

She gave me a look which made me shrink under her gaze. It made me feel like she was implying that I was a bad parent, and that I was the reason that George was taken, but I didn’t believe it. I had tried to raise George to be kind, take care of himself, and to be careful around these situations.

“Finally, is there any other reason that he might not have come home?” She asked, her gaze narrowing slightly. “Was there a fight between you and him perhaps? Or were you somewhat abusive?” What she suggested made my eyes narrow. The suggestion that I would ever hurt my own son made me want to stand up and slap her, but I just breathed to keep myself calm.

“No.” I told her. “My son and I have a good relationship. Plus if he had he would have taken Clay, they are best friends.”
She gave a small nod and wrote down my answer. “I know that might have sounded rude.” She muttered. “It’s a standard question, it explains a lot of teenage disappearances.”

She stood up after that, holding the paper and walking over to the door. “I will look over this information and soon enough a detective will be assigned to your case.” She told me before opening the door. I walked out, feeling annoyed at the woman but not saying anything.

Karl was waiting in the reception and looked up at me the moment I walked through the set of double doors. “Mr Davidson.” He managed to smile. “How did it go? Clay hasn’t come out yet.”
“The office who questioned me took the time to ask if I had abused George.” I told the brunette, with his eyes widening.

“Seriously? He questioned. “That’s so stupid. You would never hurt George.”
“I know.” I nodded. “But they have to be thorough I suppose, and any information would be able to help find my son.” I muttered.

I sunk down on the seat and just breathed slowly while he looked back at his phone. A few minutes passed before Dream walked out of the same hallway I had walked out of. Immediately he spotted us and made a beeline towards us.

He sat down beside me wordlessly and his head rested on my shoulder while staring forwards. Clearly the blond was extremely upset about what was going on, something which I had already figured by now. The three of us remained silent as the police officers talked with one another discussing what we’d answered in our questioning.

For a while there was nothing, Karl eventually turned off his phone and just sat alongside us as people came and went through the room. Some of the people were like us, coming and going to talk to police officers. Others were people who had been arrested, being released or something similar. Nobody paid us any mind.

Eventually a police officer walked out, this one a blond male with a soft brown gaze and rugged beard. “Sorry for keeping the three of you waiting.” He said with a solemn nod. “We will be setting up a search team starting where you told us in an attempt to find him. and we will also try and track down your friend Techno to ask him some questions.”

All of us nodded, attempting to remain strong when in reality we all were wanting to cry. “I will make sure I have your phone numbers and emails listed down in case we need any more information.” We all nodded again at him.
______________________________________
1191 words