62

~Chapter 62~

The mass of black energy obviously did not expect Gu Jin to find it. With a sigh, it turned around and headed out of the hall, but Gu Jin moved in with the Spirit Sword, blocking its path. 

"Who are you? How dare you trespass into Da Ze Mountain?" Gu Jin frowned as he looked at the demonic aura in the air.

Everyone under the demigod will not be able to get past the formation that guards the base of the mountain. But now that the formation has not been triggered, how did this mass of demonic energy come in? It also has a very unsettling and unusual appearance, neither human nor immortal nor demon. 

A Yin poked her head out of the palace and looked into the sky worriedly.

"A Jin, be careful!"

Gu Jin heard A Yin's voice and tightened his grip on the sword.

"Little boy, have you found Feng Yin's three souls and five souls?" A sneer came from the demonic aura, and it's gender could not be distinguished. It obviously looked down upon Gu Jin's strength, and it didn't panic when it was stopped. It actually had the time to ask about Feng Yin. 

"Little boy, have you found Feng Yin's three souls and five souls?" A sneer came from the demonic aura, and it's gender could not be distinguished. It was clear that it ignored Gu Jin's strength, and when it was stopped, it remained calm. It even had a chance to ask about Feng Yin. 

 "Who are you? Why do you know about Feng Yin?" Gu Jin's voice was cold, and he was surprised. They had found the two souls of Feng Yin in Zhong Ling Palace, and they hadn't even told his two Senior Brothers and the elders of the Phoenix Clan. How did this devil know about it? 

"It doesn't matter who I am. Since the little phoenix of the Phoenix Clan is dead, why are you still looking for her soul? Don't you feel bad for using your little junior sister's life in exchange for an unrelated Feng Yin?" Seeing that Gu Jin didn't answer, the demonic energy let out a ferocious laugh provocatively.

It looked in the direction of A Yin, as if showing a hint of malice, and rushed towards the window.

"If you want to save Feng Yin, I will take your junior sister's life!"

"Delusional!"

Gu Jin faced the sword he was holding. His eyebrows were cold, the immortal power of the sword array spread wide, and he stood straight in the library's second-floor window.

However, Gu Jin was far below the black energy's magical power. It spread the evil energy everywhere it went, starting as a human and ending as a black whip. Gu Jin was competing with it in the air, and he was growing increasingly serious in his caution. 

"A Yin, go quickly! Go to You Ze Hall!"

Senior Brother Headmaster and Senior Brother Xian Zhu were both at You Ze Hall. Gu Jin was worried that something might happen to A Yin, so he quickly asked her to leave.

A Yin was standing in front of the window when she saw this scene and was shocked. Without hesitation, she launched herself into the air and raised her sword to strike the devil in the back. In all three realms, the water-condensing beast has always served as a mascot. A Yin was obviously not in the demonic energy's line of sight. He simply whipped it carelessly and kept using the demonic energy to devour Gu Jin. Unexpectedly, Xiu Yan promoted A Yin to the rank of junior immortal in the Zhong Ling Palace. The immortal power was incomparable. With all her might, she launched a sword attack, destroying one of the three phantoms' demonic energy in the process.