Extended Summary

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

***

In 1979, Ally Anderson had hoped that moving to Hawkins, Indiana would offer her a chance at a new beginning, a way to leave behind the haunting tragedy she experienced in California. For a few years, she found solace in the town's tranquility, enjoying a semblance of normalcy and an opportunity to rebuild.

In 1983, the idyllic facade of Hawkins began to crumble. Strange and inexplicable events started to unfold, disrupting the once-peaceful atmosphere. Ally found herself thrust into a world of bizarre occurrences and dark secrets, as the town became a breeding ground for the unknown.

Little did Ally know, the darkness she had hoped to leave behind would be replaced by an even more malevolent force lurking in the shadows of the once uneventful town.

Now, navigating the treacherous landscape of Hawkins, Ally must confront her own fears and unravel the mysteries that threaten to consume her.

In this tale, her journey to escape the past takes an unexpected turn, as she becomes entangled in a web of danger and mystery.

Will Ally uncover the truth behind the strange happenings in Hawkins, or will she succumb to the malevolent forces lurking in the shadows?

The price of her fresh start may prove to be her very life.

{Authors note}

Dear Readers, hi!

Welcome to Whispers of the Unknown: A Stranger Things Tale. As a fan of the supernatural world of Hawkins, I'm excited to share my own twist on the universe. (I hope) I have kept the essence of the series while adding my own unique narrative to the mix.

This whole thing started as scenarios in my head before falling asleep and now, it's turned into a full-blown book! I even have plans to write an act for each season. So, I hope you enjoy it! Or at least get some cool ideas for your own bedtime scenarios.

Your feedback, comments, and support would mean the absolute world to me. I'm so grateful for the chance to share my storytelling with you. Thank you for coming along on this journey with me, and I hope you enjoy the tale that unfolds.

Happy reading!

- dreamwarriors7745

Disclaimer:

I want to clarify that I do not own any rights to Netflix's Stranger Things. However, in this story, I have created original characters like Ally Anderson, Dr. Barry Michaels and others, as well as unique supporting plot lines.

It's important to note that I did not create all the gifs used in this work. Credit goes to their respective owners for those. Message me if you want to be credited or for them to be removed.