ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ...

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙...

3rd person POV

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 about her boyfriend cheating on her, Y/N went with her best friend F/N to her house right after school, hoping to have some comfort and their usual Friday night movie night.

The two walked into the house and went straight up to F/N's room and got comfortable. Though they were supposed to be getting snacks, they were instead scrolling on social media with just the sound of videos playing. That was until F/N spoke up.

"Oh, my god, I just found this thing you should definitely sign up for!" F/N showed Y/N her phone and Y/N looked at her like she was crazy.

"No way I'm doing that, are you crazy? I wouldn't last a day, let alone eight weeks." Y/N went back to her phone until, yet again F/N spoke up.

"The prize is one hundred thousand dollars." F/N said with a blank face.

"I'm in." Y/N replied, quickly changing her mind.

Both girls got to work setting up the camera, trying to figure out what Y/N would say and also questioning if this was even a good idea in the first place.

But with all of that, they still went through with it. Y/N sat in front of the camera with F/N behind it, ready to press record. With a thumbs up from Y/N the recording started.

Static

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙔/𝙉 L/N and I'm auditioning for total drama because I think I could win it. Now you may be asking: "Why do you think you could win it, Y/N?" well I think I could bring some real drama-" She quickly got cut off by her friend.

"No she couldn't, Y/N is one of the nicest people I know." F/N said from behind the camera.

"Shut up, F/N. Fine... I may be nice, but that doesn't mean I can't win." Y/N gave into her friend but still kept her hopes up. "And I could possibly bring up the views by being an audience favorite?" Hopefully that gave him reason to put her on the show.

"But anyways, I haven't even listed skills." Rubbing the back of her neck, she continued to speak. "My school has type casted me as the skater girl, even though my main thing is that I write music and apparently I'm a total ray of sunshine." The girl looked to the floor.

"The main reason I want to be on the show though is to get over my ex, and winning is an honest bonus to that." Y/N grinned sheepishly.

"Well I hope you chose me for the show. Bye?" She ended the video awkwardly.

Static

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 that went well!" Y/N smiled hopefully. "You think they'd chose me?" She asked while laying on her best friends bed, her head on F/N's shoulder while F/N was sending and filling in everything needed.

"Definitely, n/n. They'd be crazy not to." F/N finished filling in everything and sent it in. "Now who's ready for a movie marathon?"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 Y/N was in her bed when she got a notification from her phone, a text from her best friend. She opened up her messages to read what her best friend had sent her.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨

13:09
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
Where tf are you?
Girl your late
Get here quick 🏃💨

14:55
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
Oh.
Meet me at the gate we'll
watch movies like usual
and you can have some comfort

10:47
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
YOU GOT IN!?
WAKE UP!!
how are you still sleeping 🤨

10:49
𝙔𝙤𝙪
I'm up calm down
WAIT WHAT!?
😃

10:50
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
My reaction exactly 😔

10:52
𝙔𝙤𝙪
I'm just gonna quickly
question my life decisions 😃

10:52
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
...

10:57
𝙔𝙤𝙪
Yeah alright it checks out
I had a sob story kinda
One of the only things this
break up was good for 😔

10:59
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 ✨
I gotta go
My parents are taking
us out to the beach 😻
Bye

11:02
𝙔𝙤𝙪
Bye!!

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 set of messages, Y/N realized she hadn't told her father about the show, though she was sure he would be supportive of it, she wasn't so sure about her mother. The two had never had a good relationship, her mother was strict, quite manipulative and mentally abusive. The only time she'd act like a normal mother was when there were guests over, though Y/N guessed it was to keep up her "perfect" reputation.

The conversation with her father went as she thought, him saying alright but telling her to keep safe, also him asking when this would happen, to which she replied "In the summer." But that wasn't the parent she was worried about, luckily her father took that conversation from her, knowingly that her mother would most likely say no to her.

Now that all of that was over with, she had to pack and get ready for this whole "one hundred thousand dollar competition".

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨...

864 words

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙤... 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙙 "𝙬𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚?"
𝘽𝙐𝙏!! 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.

𝙈𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 "Noah of the waters" 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙: 「sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ٭*★ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡ ᵈʳᵃᵐᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ」𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚!! :𝘿