21. Vijay

"Who is texting?" Reena asked

"My old classmate... He is getting married, we were actually planning of a bachelor trip that didn't success so they decided to just have a party. So now they are calling me." I said.

"So what's the problem?"

"I am here with you so how can I go with them."

"Vijay anyways the prom ends in half hour and I would be gone home plus I am so tired that I will sleep in no time so I think you should go." She said with a genuine tone.

"But I will have to go home and change and I am too lazy for that now I have to go to other side completely."

"Why what's wrong with these clothes?" She said taking a look from top to bottom.

"How can I wear formals to club?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Why not it looks sexy! "

"Really? You think so? " I asked with a smirk.

"Stop giving me that look. I know you rarely get compliments but don't get so shocked when you get one." She said with raising her one eyebrow.

"Okay fine so I'll inform them that I am coming."

The prom got over and Reena went home in her car. While I drived to the club. I was really not into the mood but since so many classmates were calling me and insisting me to come I couldn't say no and plus Reena said that I should go.

I removed my blazer and entered in white shirt and black trousers.

"Ohhh! Businessman is here." Everyone started teasing me.

"Shut up!" I hit them.

It's been one hour since I joined party and all I have done is eat, I haven't touched alcohol even once it was like I had forgotten that alcohol was a thing and it existed. I realized it when my friends pressurized me to drink.

"I have to go to mandir with Mom in morning." I lied and it worked. Everyone knew that my Mom was very religious and they understood that it would hurt her if I am still in hangover while going to mandir.

I SAW HER.

She was wearing a mask and a dress except for that I could see nothing because it was dark and she was standing far away.

I started walking towards her. But when I reached where she was standing she disappeared and just like everytime I felt something on my shoulder. When I turned back I was an injection on her hand. And today because I was not in hangover and I realized that she has been injecting me sometime so that I couldn't be in my stable mindset.