8. Do you still want to see him?

☆ 8. Do you still want to see him?
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Do you still want to see him?

Sikong Shui didn't have that gentlemanly demeanor, so he turned sideways so quickly that Feng Yuanzheng fell to his feet.

Sikong Shui could tell by his operation that Yan Li's injury at that time might not have been an accident.

Feng Yuanzheng stood up in embarrassment: "I'm sorry."

Sikong Shui sneered: "You should apologize." There were many things to worry about some time ago, and he hadn't had time to investigate Yan Li's injury. Now it was time to make arrangements.

After Sikong Shui left, the manager ran out from behind the tree and showed the photo to Feng Yuanzheng. Although he didn't fall on Sikong Shui, the manager's superb misplaced shooting technique was enough to be used for hype.

——Yan

Li on the other side had no idea that Sikong Shui was so disgusted that after enjoying the food, he had to pack it up and move it home, which shocked his aunt: "Mr. Xiao Yan, if you want to eat something, just ask me to learn it." It's not new."

"It's okay," Yan Li said with a smile, "I met Uncle Liu today, and I accepted his offer."

Auntie felt a little relieved, it turned out that she was not competing for her job. , but in order to keep her mastery of the kitchen, Auntie asked vigorously: "What kind of midnight snack does Mr. Yan want to eat? Buddha jumps over the wall? Lobster fried noodles? Tom Yum Kung? Fried chicken? Or something else?"

Yan Li burped, or else Okay, I'm full.

In the end, I ran in the gym for half an hour before eating.

As soon as I came out, I received WeChat messages from my good friends.

[Jasmine Lili:! ! ! 】

【Jasmine Lili shared a Weibo post. ]

[Jasmine Lili: Look! 】

The word "little" means big things. Yan Li thought something shocking happened, so he quickly opened it and took a look.

It turned out to be a scandal.

It's still Sikong Shui's scandal.

Or the scandal between Sikong Shui and Feng Yuanzheng.

Yan Li: ...

[Jasmine Lili: I didn’t expect Sikong Shui’s eyes to be so different. ]

[Yan Li: I think it's just hype...]

Although he broke up with Sikong Shui, he still knew very well how... picky Sikong Shui was about his partners.

[Jasmine Lili: You don’t have to worry about defending him. I think he is now eating shit instead of a dog! ]

[ Yan Li: I think you are right. ]

[ Jasmine Lili: Right! 】

Looking at the seemingly intimate photos of the two, Yan Li became more and more sour.

This bitch is actually still in contact with Feng Yuanzheng. Although it is clear that there is no way they can do anything, it is still very annoying!

Yan Li thought about it for a long time and was really angry. He removed Sikong Shui's contact information from the blacklist and blocked it again.

This scandal was naturally run by Feng Yuanzheng, and he felt inexplicably satisfied when he read the comments online.

Netizen 1: I didn’t expect Zhengzheng to be so powerful and actually know Qianliliu’s boss.