42

☆ 42. Don't be shy
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Don't be shy.

If you think it was an accident the second time, Yan Li is a fool. He has been in the entertainment industry for so many years.

There were people from the crew everywhere, and Yan Li didn't know if anyone was watching him. He motioned to Brother An to come over, and calmly handed the card in his hand to Brother An.

Brother An was slightly stunned when he saw it, then nodded, took the card and went out.

The scene fell into dead silence again, and the door suddenly creaked and someone opened it from the outside.

"Sorry, I'm late." Xu Xiaoyu came to the scene even later than Yan Li, and her face looked worse than when she saw him before.

Yan Li quietly leaned over and asked: "Sister Xu, are you okay if you didn't sleep last night?"

Xu Xiaoyu rubbed her temples and seemed to have just come back to her senses: "It's nothing. I drank too much tea yesterday afternoon."

Yan Li He said smoothly: "Sister Xu, please pay attention to your health. Your daughter is still waiting for you to go back and play with her."

Xu Xiaoyu's face suddenly stiffened, and soon she recovered: "Thank you, I will pay attention to it in the future."

Xu Xiaoyu told him The relationship was good, and Yan Li said more: "If you have any difficulties, you can always come to me."

"What difficulties are there," Xu Xiaoyu said with a smile, "It's not convenient now. After this matter is over, sister, please You eat."

At this time, Xu Xiaoyu's phone lit up. She looked at it and then stood up and said, "I want to go out first."

Yan Li nodded slightly and followed Xu Xiaoyu's figure to look outside. After she left, outside the door A man wearing black clothes also left with him.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the crew issued an official report on this matter.

In view of the news that actor Kong Ying was assassinated and injured in the crew today, the official report is as follows:

1.

Kong Ying was assassinated while meeting her friends to play near Hengdian after work. The specific incident occurred. Please wait for the official notification from the police/party;

2.

The crew has strengthened enough security to ensure the safety of the staff currently present, please rest assured;

3.

When Kong Ying signed the contract, the crew had purchased personal accident insurance for her. Relevant medical expenses will be compensated by the insurance company;

4.

Whether Kong Ying can continue to participate in the filming will be judged by professional doctors, fans and friends please do not make too many guesses;

5.

The crew will resume work in the near future, fans and media friends are requested to withdraw in time Leave the filming location to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings;

6.

If the filming source is leaked in advance due to the gathering of external personnel, the producer will use legal means to protect rights.

--The

incident happened suddenly, and the Propaganda Department held it in for several hours before releasing the contents of this press release.