34

☆ 34. Why don’t you guys fight?
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Why don't you fight

a sad...

tragic...

sad...

The scene just now was as embarrassing as farting loudly while giving a speech in front of tens of thousands of people, no

less than having diarrhea along the road during a relay race at a school sports meeting, and

no less embarrassing than Sikong running naked at the same time. Shui reached out and gave him a gun.

What's even worse is that Sikong Shui was still standing by and asked: "What do you mean? Are we going to knock on the door now?"

Yan Li was devastated: "Why did you pick me just now?!"

Sikong Shui asked in confusion: " But just now you were holding me by the collar and not letting me go."

"Shut up!"

No matter how embarrassed you are, you have to face the reality. If you escape from the battlefield, your big brother will definitely chase you thousands of miles away.

Yan Li took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

"Ring——"

After a minute, Brother Yan arrived belatedly.

Yan Li said with a smile: "What a coincidence, brother, have you eaten?"

Brother Yan had no intention of accompanying him in this brotherly drama, and sneered: "It took me so long to knock on the door, maybe I didn't kiss enough just now, Another kiss outside the door?"

"No," Sikong Shui said before Yan Li could speak, "We only kissed inside for a few minutes today."

These words simply made him angry.

Brother Yan directed his fire at Sikong Shui: "Mr. Sikong Shui is so excited. Such a big group can't keep you busy, but you can find time to come to our house to have a shot." "

That's wrong of you to say that," Sikong Shui frowned. , "Li Li is an adult. Even if he has sex, he is free."

Yan Li:...

Is it too late for me to run away now?

"Shut up!" Yan Li grabbed Sikong Shui, "You talk again. , I will kick you out right now!"

Sikong Shui didn't know why, but "100 Rules of Love" taught him that when a wife is angry, she should coax her, and cold violence will only make things more serious.

Sikong Shui put his hand on Yan Li's waist: "Baby, why are you angry again?"

"Let go!" Yan Li gritted his teeth, turned his head and glared at him, and then saw the

huge statue of Sikong Shui in the corner of the front garden.

Yan Li: ...

Such a big thing, I can’t hide it even if I want to.

Following his line of sight, Brother Yan also saw: "I didn't even notice when I entered the house just now. It's so exciting for you guys to play."

Yan Li had already broken the jar, and at this time he just hoped that his kind old mother could come out to rescue him.

Yan's mother shouted in the house: "Why are you standing at the door for so long? It's not like picking up the bride to ask for a red envelope. Don't block people, let people come in quickly."