【05】

Every story starts with a beginning, and stops at an end.

Their  story was supposed to be finished.
But it isn't.

──────────────

Their stare-down was interrupted with a high pitch and annoying voice that was coming from the monitor inside the hall.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bing Bong
Ding Dong~
───────────────
Bing Bong
Ding Dong~

"Ahem! Ahem! TESTING- Whoops that's too loud." The voice seemingly adjusts their tone and volume.
"Testing, testing! Mike check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system. Am I on? Can everyone hear me?"

The voice questions before continuing on...

"Okay, when then..."

The voice adjusts their tone and volume again, yet it was more annoying and high pitched.

"Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at- right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience. That's all! I will be waiting!"

Their voice cuts as soon the monitor turns off.

Y/n tilts their head from the side, murmuring the following words:

"What in the name of earthbread?"

She was incredibly confused. She wasn't a student... Was she? Whatever she is, she still had to blend in.

"What. The. Hell  was that just now?"

Junko spoke up ending the silence in the room.

"Well then, if you'll excuse me..."

Byakuya walks away and proceeds to exit the hall.

"H-Hey! What, you're gonna take off just like that!?"

Junko crossed her arms and yelled at Byakuya as he walked away.

Y/n stood there, just continuing to watch the scene.

"Ohh yeah, now I get it! This whole thing was just to get us all pumped for the entrance ceremony!"

Yasuhiro exclaims before chuckling.

"Man, thank God it was all a joke. I'd be totally freaked if this was real! Alright, guess I'll head out, too. Wonder what they got planned for us next."

Yasuhiro soon exited the room just like Byakuya.

"Damn, I was totally looking forward to that nap, too. Why'd they have to go and kill the mood?"

Leon also exited with Yasuhiro, his arms behind his head.

"Ehh?! W-wait for me! I wanna go with you!" Chihiro ran off, too.

"That is that, then. I will see you all there." Celeste took one glance at
Y/n before walking to the gymnasium  too.

Toko left as soon as Celeste exited. One by one, the students left the main hall.

Y/n went along Kyoko. She quietly walked beside the lavender haired girl to the gym. Y/n glanced at Kyoko for who knows how many times before looking in a different direction then pretended whistling, but unknown to the poor cookie Kyoko saw her glancing at herself multiple times as they walked.

Even though it was awkward they got to the gym without a problem. Although they were missing someone... Oh! It was Makoto Naeeggi, that brown haired twink.

"It's naegi, not naeeggi."

Kyoko corrected the cookie.

"Did I say it out loud? Well sorry, I guess."

The cookie tiredly answered back.

"So... What's your name?"

"..."

"Uhhh....."

"I'm Kyoko Kirigiri..."

Kyoko answers before separating from Y/n. Y/n stood there, dumbfounded.

It was an awkward experience, indeed. Y/n tilts her hat to hide her face.

The doors to the gymnasium suddenly burst open as makato ran in.

The End... For now.

 For now

Phew... One thing off my to-do list!”
───────────────

Author's notes:
“I deeply apologize for keeping all of you waiting and for me to give you guys a short chapter”

“My school is currently having a "NAT" test and it is needed if you want to graduate... And that's the reason why I haven't been updating.”