【06】

Every story starts with a beginning, and stops at an end.
Their story was supposed to be finished.
But it isn't.
───────────────

All the students, including milkyway, looked at Makoto with interesting looks, to say the least.

An awkward silence filled the room as they stared at Makoto.

The silence was soon put to a stop as Mondo spoke up.

"God, I had no idea this Hope's Peak Academy place was gonna be such a pain in my balls."

Seriously,Mondo?

"It really ain't that much different from the time I spent in Juvie. Hell, this place is even worse!"

And then, Sayaka soon followed up.

"And why isn't there anyone here?"
She looked around the room, her face filled with worry. And proceeded again. "Walking through the halls, I didn't see a single person..."

"Isn't that like, seriously not good?"
Isn't that obvious, Sherlock?
Y/n thought, scoffs at junko and crosses her arms.

"Th-they're just trying to spook us! They'll take those metal plates down later, I'm sure." The conductor shakes her head in disappointment and then faces Sakura.

"All we can do now is hope for the best and prepare for that worst. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

"If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up." Y/n tilts her hat and covers her face .

"That is your opinion, I'll not judge." Sakura simply answered back.

"Well hell, it ain't like I'm scared or nothin'. Let's just get this over with!"
With that said, Mondo began screaming. "Hey! Where's whoever called us here!?"

His footsteps echoed as he ran in the gym.

"Mondo, stop! No running!"
Kiyotaka followed Mondo to prevent him from doing anything harmful.