Prologue

This story is about a certain little white and orange hamster, or in his term, a Ham-Ham, named Hamtaro, who was a hamster that belonged to a girl name Laura. Somewhere in Japan, when Hamtaro was born in a pet shop, he was the runt of the litter, and the chances of him growing up was low, at least until he was adopted by Laura, who loved him like she was the little one's mother, and the love she gave him allowed Hamtaro to grow up. Of course this story wasn't just about Hamtaro, it's also about of a group of kids that used to be humans, at least until they had a run in with a trio of strangers that tricked them to make a deal with them, one that transformed them into their favorite animals to see what it's like to be them, in their case, a talking fox, pink cat, blue rabbit and two hyenas. Turns out the strangers were really Demon Dragons, who transformed the kids as a way to trick them on giving up their souls. The kids managed to escape from them however, and they were now trying to hide from them and other people as much as possible. The group stowed away on a plane that flew all the way from America to Japan, and once it made a landing, the kids went off to find a place to live in this new land they were on. Of course the Demon Trio were not the type who would give up their prizes so easily, as they managed to follow the kids to Japan and were now looking for them. Little did the kids or Hamtaro knew at the time, that their lives were about come together, and that's where this story begins.

Note: This will be a bit different and shorter compared to the original Hamtaro anime, but I hope you'll still like this, anyway... on with the story!