22. Reena

The first thing after waking up in the morning I opened Instagram

The first thing after waking up in the morning I opened Instagram. It was sunday and such a peaceful day, without any exam preparation. All I was going to do was chill whole day.

I was watching everyone's story when I came across Vijay's story. He posted a shirtless picture of him and his abs were visible with sweat. His body was perfectly carved by heavenly God and he looked like the most hottest shit to ever exist. 'Ohh God koi toh rok lo isse!' My inner voice screamed.

I replied to his story:
Me: Koi sharam koi haya hai? Yeh kaise photo hai!

Vijay: Nhi sharam toh bech di kaho toh tumhari sharam bhi bech du? *wink*

Me: No thanks! Mai aisi hi thik hu *thumbs up*

Vijay: Are zyada time nhi lagega.

Me: Tum apna time apne side chicks ke liye bacha ke rakho mai aisi hi thik hu Mr. Singhania.

Vijay: Ouu Mr. Singhania... That sounds sexy when you say it.

Me: Everything I say is sexy.

Vijay: I'll believe it when I hear you moan.

Me: Going too ahead in flirting... Don't say things you don't mean.

Vijay: Sorry!

I wasn't upset that he said that, I was upset that he didn't mean any of it and I wanted him to mean it badly. After everything he does for me, waiting outside my college, teaching me how to ride a bike, buying me food when I am hungry, taking care of every small thing, what I like and what I dislike, if it doesn't mean anything to him, so why put so much efforts why give so much of time to me ,why is he doing this ,is he doing this just to use me and after that leave me heartbroken like everyone else. I was such an idiot I don't know if what I am thinking is true or not, or it's just too early ,am I rushing into things? Wait why am I thinking so much about him, I don't have feelings for him, Do I? I guess I'm just overthinking. Maybe I should do something to keep myself busy or go out with friends to keep myself distracted. Oh my god, I feel like my head is going to explode because of this overthinking. There's only one thing that can calm me down when I'm overthinking or stressed.

'I am going to take a shower! Anyone who can hear me can join.' I said out loud and got into my bathrobe.

I have been waiting in my bathtub since 10 minutes but no one came, I guess he won't come. Maybe he didn't hear it. I didn't heard anything from him since many days I guess he lost ways to keep an eye on me. I had heard bhaiya say yesterday that someone had hacked into our system and he made sure they don't have anything about us and the system is clearly safe. Maybe he lost my phone hacking system too.

I got up from bathtub and switched on my shower. While I was washing my hairs I felt someone was here. I tried opening my eyes but the shampoo was going in my eyes so I couldn't open my eyes properly. Before I could wash my eyes with water someone grabbed my stomach from behind. When I opened my mouth to scream out a hand landed on my lips to stop me from speaking.

"Don't shout you were the one who invited me." The manly deep voice spoke.

I tried letting him go but he didn't let me go. He washed my eyes like he was giving a bath to a new born child and then he blindfolded me. He moved me so he could face me and I could smell his Cologne.

I thought he would fuck me like a desperate 30 year old but to my surprise he kissed me softly while the shower was still on and the water was dropping on us. The wetness of his mouth and water brought butterflies in my stomach. Slowly he increased his speed and kissed me passionately like he would eat me any moment. He couldn't let me breathe.

"Your lips taste more heavenly than I had imagined." He said and tucked my hairs behind.

He bit my lips so hard that I almost screamed out loud.

"Relax babyy, your family can't find out what unholy things we are about to do in here." He said and bit my neck very hard. I could sense that it must be really dark and must be bleeding.

"We are not going to do anything." I said but deeply I wanted to.

"Yes we are going to. I wanted to fuck this tits since the moment I laid my eye on you and you know I can do it without your permission but I didn't but today you called me yourself so this time I am not going to let go of you." He said and started unhooking the bra I was wearing the whole time.

"Don't! " I warned him.

"Why?"

"Cause I said so."

" Okay whatever you say babyy, anyways you look sexy in that black lace bra." He said and I felt his tongue on my clit.

"What are you doing? " I asked.

"Worshipping you by getting on my knees and between your legs." He said and started eating my pussy like it was an ice cream cone.

He stood up and carried me in his arms. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pined me to a wall and started fucking me so hard that I would die with orgasm in the next ten seconds if he doesn't stop.

"Ahhh! Go slow!! Ahhhh..... Stop. This is too much.... I can't take this." I said with tears rolling outside my blindfold.

"Take every inch of me like a good girl." He said and a current passed through my vagina.

Then he suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"It's time for me to go now." He said but it was not enough. I wanted to tell him but I couldn't.

I couldn't hear him anymore.

"Hello? Where are you?" I asked but no response.

I opened my blindfold to find myself alone in the bathroom. I checked from my bathroom window and my balcony but I didn't see anyone suspicious who could be the stalker. He disappeared like he was never here. I finished taking a shower and picked up my clothes from my bed.

A note fell down. I picked it up with my slightly wet hands and read: 'If you want to know who I am then find out yourself. You are a lawyer so it shouldn't be difficult for you and plus you are smart. The hints are in the photos which I sent you earlier when I killed that guy. Best of luck!'

Heyy Readers!! I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰

Heyy Readers!!
I hope you guys are doing well and you like today's chapter❤
Also do follow my insta account for some amazing reels and chapter updates🥰