Chapter 7

Novel enter the forest to see what more this place has to offer. She just need some lone time. She's not use to being around so many people. She's use to being in the basement inventing something that could probably blow the house up. Thank god to her parents who put up with it.

"Going somewhere?" Novel scream as a hand wrap around her mouth. "No need to scream."

Damn you Eros!

"Are you going to scream?" Novel shake her head no and he move his hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me?"

She take deep breaths to calm her racing heart.

"Do you go around scaring every women you come across?"

"Only the one I'm interested in." Novel narrow her eyes at him. "What you doing out here?"

"Well I want some lone time but someone ruin it."

"Let's go swimming."

"I don't want to get eaten." He chuckle and bend, picking her up. "Eros put me down!"

"No. You need to relax."

"I was relax and you interrupt me!"

What am I going to do with this man? Then again not everyday a girl can say a hot guy carry her away. No Novel we're not going there! Or I can just enjoy it. Nope not happening.

"Here we are."

He set her down and she look around. Her jaws hit the floor at the view before her.

Hawaii could never compare! Holy shit this is paradise.

"Like it? I love it! Oh my god this is beautiful."

"So you still mad at me?"

"We're good. Can we come back here?"

"Anytime you want."

"Maybe you're not so bad after all."

"Don't judge just yet."

OK then. Time to go swimming.

Novel strip and dive into the water. It was so warm that her muscles instantly relaxed. She forget all her problems. They just wash away.

She heard a splash and turn around.

Oh fuck me.

Novel stare at him. He's like something out of a vogue magazine.

"You might catch flies." She blush and look away. His arm came around her chest and she was red in the face. This is first time coming close to a man. "Give me a chance. I'll make it worth it."

"You're crazy as hell."

"I know. But aren't we all?"

Novel roll her eyes.

"Once chance."

It's not like I have anything here to do. Aria and Jen did say I need to have some fun.