😜I SEE IT, I LIKE IT, I WANT IT, I GOT IT😜

With the guys gone, I lazily dragged myself up, throwing my pillow on my giant sized bed and headed towards the bathroom after locking my door. As I brushed my teeth, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. My beautiful ocean blue eyes seemed brighter than normal probably because my brothers were back, though for a short period of time since they spent their whole vacation in Vegas with Zayn.
I quickly freshened up and got out of the bathroom. I threw on casual jean shorts and a woolen baggy sweater. Not willing to waste any more time, I quickly brushed my dark and curly waist length hair and pulled it up in a ponytail.
I quickly jogged down the stairs and just like I expected, their large bags and mini backpacks were scattered all over the place. As usual they were stuffing their faces with my brothers special pasta on the couch instead of the dinning.
"Where's mom? Was she here when you arrived?" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen to serve my meal.
"Yeah, she left an hour ago after giving us a 30 minutes lecture on the dangers of hard drugs and complaining about her busy schedule at the hospital"
"Classic mom" I grinned sitting on a couch with my pasta and a glass of juice.
"Kitty!!!" Zayn yelled and I almost dropped my glass of juice in shock
"What?!" I looked around trying to find the reason he screamed my name but I saw nothing
"Can you help me get my headphone from that bag, please?" he asked cooly like he didn't just scare the hell out of me
"Then why'd you scream my name like that?"
"Cause it's almost impossible to get your attention when you're hungry and about to eat"
"And what makes you think I'm going to help you get your headphones now that you have my attention"
"If you don't help me I'll just grab your food run off with it" he grinned confidently.
I bit my lips and nodded. "Fine, I'll let this one slide" I said grabbing the bag and handing the headphone to the grinning idiot. Instead of returning the bag, I continued to go through it to see what he brought.
"Hey!, It's rude to go through people's stuff" Zayn pointed out, frowning
"Well I wasn't trying to be polite so mission accomplished" I replied and continued searching the bag.
"OH MY GOSH!!!" I exclaimed pulling out the most gorgeous gold crocs I've ever seen. "Where the hell did you get this, I've been trying to get them for months"
"Where I got it is none of your business and please get your filthy hands off them, they're limited edition"
"Yeah right, like there are actually limited edition crocs". I quickly finished up my glass of juice and the remaining pasta in my place. After examining the crocs once more, I walked briskly towards the stairs with it in my hands.
"Uhhh what do you think you're doing Kitty?" Zayn asked eying me warily
"What does it look like I'm doing, I'm going to my room of course" I replied increasing my pace.
"I have no problem with you going to your room but why are you taking my crocs with you?" He was walking towards me slowly
I smiled devilishly. "Haven't you heard darling? I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it"
"You wouldn't dare" he threatened increasing his pace but I was already at the top of the stairs
"Oh poor naive Zayn, of course I dare" I replied and immediately ran to my room and locked my door
"Kitty I swear I'll kill you if you don't bring my crocs out right now!" Zayn yelled banging on my door but I ignored him and continued to laugh on my bed. When his voice became louder, I put on my headphone and listened to music until I eventually fell asleep.