😋SUSHI PROBLEM😋

When I woke up it was already around 4 noon and Zayn was no longer at my door. He probably got tired of knocking and went out with my brothers cause I couldn't find to them either. I went down to the kitchen in search of what to eat and I saw that the plates were unwashed and there were no leftovers. Disappointed, I headed back to my room but then decided to go into my brothers room instead since it was open. I searched through their bags to see if I could find anything edible and I did find something very edible and very yummy. It was sushi packaged in a fancy white pack. I happily picked the sushi and skipped back to my room.
       Halfway through the sushi, I decided to call Joel and ask if I could eat the sushi (not like it matters since I'd eaten half of it already).
      "What's up Kit?" Joel answered on the third ring
     "Where on earth have you guys been?"
      "We had to take our angry friend for a walk" Joel replied and I chuckled
       "Zayn is still sulking? Such a baby"
        "Careful Kitty, you're on loud speaker and Zayn is out for blood" Noel chipped in
        "Yeah, he'll get over it, oh by the way I saw a sushi pack in your bag, can I eat it?" I asked shoving piece into my mouth
        "No don't eat that, I got it for my girlfriend, Layla, but you can have the chocolate in the black bag"
       My eyes widened as I stared at the almost empty sushi pack.
      "Kitty? Are you there?"
      "Uhhh, yeah, I'm here, I will not eat the sushi" I said nervously
      "Kitty? Why do I have the feeling you've already eaten the sushi?" Joel questioned and I could picture him squinting his eyes suspiciously
       "Whaaaat? Why would you even think so?"
       "Cause it sounds exactly like something you would do but either ways, I better find that sushi where I left it else-"
        "You will bro, I promise, see yah later" I hung up without waiting for his reply
       I quickly changed into dark cargo pants and hurried out of the house. There was no time to waste, the sushi place was about a 15 minutes walk from here. I'll just get the sushi and replace it with the one I ate. Of course it'll be a lot be a lot less delicious but Layla was the one to eat it right? She'll never barely know the difference.
       When I got to the sushi place, I walk briskly to the bored looking sales boy behind the counter and quickly placed my order.
      "You'll have to join the queue before you can place your order so get  to the back of the line" he said in a bored tone but when I saw the queue, I was sure it was going to take another 15 minutes before it got to my turn so I decided to play the pleading card. His name tag spelt Gunther so that must be his name.
       "Look Gunther, I'm kind of in a urgent situation right now so I need to get this home on time and it'll be very nice of you to just help me this once" I babbled hurriedly who was intentionally ignoring me. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and fixed his lazy eyes on me.
       "My name is pronounced Guther and I hope you can continue that pity story of yours at the back of the line"
       "Fine then Gunther"I intentionally ignored his correction."I sure hope you don't slip and break your teeth".
       I matched to you back of the line and waited for my turn. I didn't mean to be rude but that idiot really got on my nerves. He could have been a little polite at least. I waited for about ten more minutes  before it was my turn to place my order.
      "I'm sorry miss, we're out of sushi" Gunther said but he didn't look sorry at all as he displayed his ugly set of teeth
        "Okay Gunther, you've got to be kidding me. I didn't just wait ten minutes in line to hear you say you're out of sushi"
       "Well it seems to me like you just did so if you don't mind, you're holding up the line" he said smugly and continued to attend to the remaining customers. It was clear he was messing with me now and I really felt like breaking one of his uneven teeth so I quickly walked away before I could do anything stupid.
       I stared dejectedly at the sushi place and that was when I got one of my usual bad ideas. I saw a teenage guy walking out with a pack of sushi in his hands so I quickly walked up to him with a bright smile plastered on my face. He was wearing an oversized hoodie that revealed strands of brown hair with geek glasses covering brown eyes. He looked kinda familiar but I had no time to think about it.
       "Hi, uhhhm, do you mind selling that sushi to me, I'll pay you double the price or even triple, it's kind of urgent" I couldn't believe what I was doing but I was desperate. If Joel finds out I ate his girlfriend's gift, he's going to make my mom kill me before Layla kills him.
      The guy looked around us as if searching for something and then pulled me to a corner and started talking before I could react.
      "How did you see through my disguise?" he asked but then he shook his head and answered his own question. "Nevermind, you must be one of my super fans, so tell me, are you trying to make some sort of skit? No one can know I'm here so I can't take any photographs with you but I can give you my autograph. I that fine with you cupcake?" The psycho asked patting my head and smiling.
      "I'm not your cupcake you crazy pervert".I swatted his hands away and then stepped on his toes hard. He whined in pain and pulled his leg up, dropping the sushi in the process. I immediately grabbed the sushi and ran to the open door but on second thought, I went back in and dropped double the price of the sushi beside the groaning guy and then ran off again, ignoring his yells.
      I really wish I could drive then I wouldn't have to go through all these stress. My driver, Damon, won't be back until tomorrow morning. When I finally stopped running, I was almost home and I realized I forgot my phone at home. I wasn't sure exactly what the time but I knew it was past my curfew.
      Mom was back already when I got home. I knew I was in for a long night when I saw her worried mom expression.
      "Where on earth have you been Kathryn? I was worried sick about you, it's way past your curfew". My mom said assessing me with her blue eyes and I quickly hid what I was holding behind my back.
       "Uhm, I went for a stroll and then I got lost" I lied, avoiding her scrutinizing gaze.
      "You've always been a terrible liar Kathryn so you better come out with the truth and let it set you free or be grounded for a week"
       I knew she meant it. It was always trouble whenever she called my full name so I decided to tell the truth after confirming that Joel was not back yet. I decided tell her the truth after confirming that Joel was not back yet. I didn't tell her the part where I practically stole the sushi for safety purpose.
      "Just look at the stress you went through for a sushi you shouldn't have eaten in the first place, anyway, you're still grounded for a week"
       "What?! What happened to 'the truth shall set you free' mom?" I asked and she chuckled
       "Fine then, three days" she said but I was not satisfied
      "Come on mom, can't you just let this one go?"
       "Don't make me ground you for leaving the dishes unwashed. Now hurry and freshen up before dinner, you look like an hybernating bear"
       I went upstairs, first to Joel's room to replace the sushi and then back to my room to freshen up. After dinner, I went back to my room to rest.
      Thinking about what happened, it seemed like karma was taking revenge for Zayn. I remembered the familiar looking guy from the shop but I still couldn't place where I had seen him before. He looked strangely attractive even with the dumb outfit.
      I eventually fell asleep upside down on my bed thinking of the weird stranger.