hotel room

sam and colby need to share a hotel room, and yall know what that leads to......
__________________________________
Colbys pov

We walk up the steps to the hotel. I hold the door open for sam and we walk in.
'Hey, can we book a room with two beds please?' I ask the receptionist. She clicks away on her computer for a minute. 'I'm really sorry, but the only room we have left only has one bed. Will that be alright?' I look at sam and he nods. ' Yeah, that's fine' I say. Me and sam have been friends since high school, we're not going to fuss over sharing a bed. 'Alright, well here you go then!' She hands us the keys. 'Thanks' we both say in unison. I grab the key and we bring our backpacks upstairs. Once I open the door, I throw mine on the bed while sam places his down softly because he has the camera. I strip off my shirt, because its summer so its hot, and lie on the bed. Sam comes to join me, and he flicks on the TV. After about five minutes of flicking, he's sweating too and he pulls his shirt off. I just watch him. I've liked him for years but he was with katrina and they only broke up last year so i don't want to say anything, but... I might. 'Ummm.... colby?' I realise I've been staring at him. 'Yeah?' I say. 'You alright? You, uh, you were kinda staring at me...' he says. 'Oh, yeah umm... Sam, this is a weird thing for me to say, but... I like you. I've liked you for years, pretty much since we first met, but I know you don't like me back and I hope this doesn't make anything weird between us.....' he's staring at me. ' um... i like you too.' He whispers. My mouth falls open. All this time? I refuse to waste more of it. I slide across the bed and force him on his back, kissing him. I glide my tongue across his lips for entrance and he slips his mouth open. Fuck, he's hot. He moans and I realise my hands are pinning his above his head. I go to let go and he grabs my wrist, shaking his head. So I hold him down harder, and begin kissing up and down his chest. He writhes around, moaning. I go to unzip his jeans and pause. ' You sure you want this?' I ask, looking at his eyes. ' believe me colby, ive been waiting so long for this' he says, staring at my lips. I pull down his jeans and watch his member spring free. He's bigger than I thought. No matter, he wasn't the one who'd be doing the fucking later...

No pov

Colby pulled sam towards him by his hips. Sam whimpered. Colby, already kneeling, licked a stripe from the tip of sams member to the shaft, causing him to shiver. 'Fuck, colby, don't tease me.' He murmured, eyes closed, and head tilted towards the ceiling. 'Eyes on me then, baby' colby whispered in return. Sam let his head drop and his eyes fall open, and colby was surprised by how dilated they already were. He began kitten licking the top of sams dick, before immediately taking him whole right up to the shaft, causing sam to gasp and buck his hips. Colby gagged a little. 'Sorry' sam gasped. Colby pulled off with a pop. 'Don't be, I liked it' he smirked. Sams jaw dropped, and colby used this to take him by surprise, deep throating him again. Sam moaned, fisting the sheets on the bed. Colby moaned around sam, the vibrations driving him insane. He couldn't stop himself, and he fucked up into colbys mouth just once. Colby moaned, and his eyes rolled back into his head, that was when Sam realised, colby actually did like it. So he fucked into his throat, picking up the pace until he was cumming down his throat. colby pulled off with a pop, swallowing it all. 'Fuck, colby. That was amazing' He said, leaning his head back, sighing. Colby smirked. 'Yeah. And it's my turn.' He said, reaching over for his bag to grab lube. 'Oh, you just keep that in your bag or did you have plans for me already?' Sam asked, cocking his head. 'Actually, I was going to have a date with my right hand, but this is a lot better.' Colby said. Sam blushed at Colbys straightforwardness. While sam was busy being shy, colby had cracked open the lube. 'Do you want me to use a condom?' He asked. Sam shook his head. 'I'm clean, so if you are too...' he trailed off. 'Sam, babe, you OK? Look at me' colby said, concerned for how quiet Sam had got. 'Yeah, just... go easy, OK?' He said. 'Yeah, of course, anything you want' colby answered. 'Have you.. done this before?' He asked. Sam turned away, shaking his head. 'I mean, never with a guy or as a bottom, so...' he stared out the window. 'Sam, hey Sam, look at me' colby gently nudged sams chin with his thumb until he turned. 'I want to do this, but if you're not ready or you don't want to, I will wait for as long as you want' he said, staring into sams deep blue eyes. 'No! No I really do want this, I just, don't know any fancy moves, or how to... do anything...' he gestured towards colbys dick. 'Well, you don't need any fancy moves with me, I'll take care of that part.' Colby smiled gently, and began pressing kisses up and down sams chest, causing him to sigh in pleasure. He licked the tip of sams cock, causing him to gasp in surprise. Colby snapped open the lube, and lubed up three fingers, before inserting one up to the knuckle. Sam hissed in pleasure, gripping Colbys biceps. Colby thrusted his finger, in and out for three minutes, until sam tapped the side of his face. 'Another. Please, colby.' His eyes held a silent plea. Colby kissed sams nose and, slowly, put a second finger into him. Sam whimpered at the stretch. 'Want me to stop, baby?' Colby asked. 'N-no just.. go slow for a bit, yeah?' Sam asked. 'Anything you want' colby replied. He scissored his fingers, adding a third and brushing sams prostate, causing him to gasp and groan. His grip on colbys biceps tightened. Colby kissed sam, and pulled away for a second. 'Focus on the kiss baby, it'll hurt less' he deepened the kiss, and felt sams grip relax. He began slowly and rhythmically thrusting his three fingers into Sam, brushing his prostate each time. 'Colby, I think I'm ready' sam whispered into colbys neck. 'If you're sure baby' colby said, running his other hand through sams hair. He pulls his fingers out, wiping them on the bed sheets, and gently lays sam on his back. He thrusts in gently, amazed by the heat and how tight sam was. 'Fuck babe, you feel so good' he groaned.

Colbys pov

I thrusted into him slowly, letting him get a feel for it. His head was tilted back, pressed into the mattress, eyes squeezed shut. 'You alright babe?' I asked. 'Y-yeah, just, fuck, feels so good' he moaned. He looked so pretty like this, face flushed and eyes half lidded. 'So pretty for me baby' I whispered. 'You ready for me to go harder?' He nodded. 'You sure? I'll stop if you want' I said, looking into his eyes. 'I'm sure, colby, this is what I want, it's what I've always wanted' he whispered. 'No going back then' I smirked. I flipped him over and thrusted in hard, causing him to scream out in pleasure. 'F-fuck colby! Can you... can you pull my hair?' Sam blushed and dropped his head into his shoulder, embarrassed. 'Hey, babe, don't be embarrassed, I'll do anything for you' I tangled my hand into his hair, giving it a light tug. He gasped. 'Y-yeah fuck, l-like that, please, colby.' He begged. So I did. I pulled his hair again, harder this time, and he moaned louder, eyes rolling back into his head. I thrusted up into him, abusing his prostate. 'Colby, shit, feels so good, don't stop.' He cried. I pulled his ass up and shoved his face down, using him. I reached around and grabbed his dick, which was rock hard. I jerked him off, pinching his sensitive slit, making him scream my name as he came into the sheets, and I was right behind him, filling him up. I pulled out and flopped down beside him where he lay on his side, eyes nearly closed. 'Sam, hey, sam, you alright?' I asked. 'Never better' he grinned lazily, mouthing at my chest. I pulled him in as he fell asleep, wondering how I got so lucky and why I didn't think of this sooner.
________________________________
1485 words
i have to republish all my stories, so youve probably been here before
same as always, any requests, questions or ideas let me know!