bonfire

The trap boys take it to the beach
___________________
'I'm starting the fire!' Jake shouts. Everyone starts fussing. 'No, jake you can't, remember last time when the fire department had to come?' Tara said, squeezing his shoulders. 'Let colby take care of it this time.' She said. 'Fineeeee' jake sighed, flopping down on the sand.Colby grabbed the lighter fluid, pouring it around the bonfire, before throwing a match on. It successfully sparked, which was better than jakes attempts last time.Once it was lit, all the couples sat around the fire, sam and colby a couple of inches apart, because they weren't out to their friends.They chatted for a bit, gradually the couples all lying next to each other, except sam and colby, _obviously_ .

Tara and jake were already making out, so sam turned to corey and devyn. 'How's it going with you guys anyway?' He asked. 'We're great! Yeah, devyns staying over tonight, if you get what I mean' corey winked. 'Ew. Gross. No thanks.' Sam turned away again. Tara and jake stood up. 'Hey, guys, uhh, we're gonna turn in for the night, we'll see you in the morning' Tara said. 'Are you still up for that hike tomorrow Tara?' Devyn asked. 'Umm, I probably won't be able to walk, hah, sorry!' She laughed. Devyn laughed too. 'Me neither, I was gonna cancel!' She smiled. 'GUYS. EW' Sam yelled. Tara laughed and walked away, jake following.

Corey stood up. 'Yeah, We're gonna head too, we have plans' he wiggled his eyebrows. 'OK, corey, have a nice night' colby nodded to them.

Aaron stood up too. 'I'm gonna try sleep, if I can with the noise. Bye guys.' He walked away. 'Bye aaron!' They called after him.

Once he was off the beach, sam leaned his head on colbys shoulder. The fire crackled in from of them. 'Hey, sam?' Colby asked. 'What's up?' Sam replied, tilting his head to look at colby. 'No one's here.' Colby stated. 'And I don't think they're coming back.' Sams eyes widened in acknowledgement. 'You're gonna fuck me, right here, right now.' Colby demanded. Sams eyes were already glazed over. 'O-okay' he fumbled with his jeans, pulling them down. Colby stripped his clothes off too.

'You're gonna suck me off first.' Colby ordered. Sam nodded scrambling to his knees. He used his hands first, to get colby properly hard. Then he began licking the tip, before taking him halfway. 'Fuck, sam, you're so good at this.' Colby rolled his head back. He rolled his hips on instinct, causing sam to choke and pull back. 'shit, sorry sam' he gasped. 'its ok, i didnt mind it' sam replied, proceeding to take colbys dick in his mouth again. Colby moaned and pulled sams hair. He pulled sam off, making him whimper. 'I know, just didnt want to come without your dick up my ass' colby explained.

Colby repositioned himself so he was on his hands and knees. 'youre gonna fuck me now, ok sam? ' he ordered. Sam nodded and scrambled behind colby, positioning himself behind him before thrusting in. Colby groaned and dropped his head into his elbows. 'fuckkkk sam, harder' he demanded. Sams thrusts gradually got faster, until colbys body was rocking with each thrust. Colby was moaning into his elbows while sam was grunting above him.

Colby reached back with one hand grabbing sams and placing it on his hip, and putting sams other hand in his hair. Sam tugged lightly to see if that was what colby wanted. Colbys eyes rolled back into his head and he moaned. 'like that, fuck, sam' he groaned. Sam thrusted upwards, nailing colbys prostate, making him arch his back and cry out. Sam repeatedly hit his prostate dead on. 's-sam, ughn, gonna come' colby stammered. 'nearly there colby' sam said. Colby, being stubborn, refused to come before sam, making his rock hard dick harder and redder than before. 'colby, gonna come now' sam gasped. 'on three baby' colby replied. 'one, two, thr-' sam thrusted up and spilled inside colby. The wet fullness pushed colby over the edge and he came on the sand. Sam pulled out, and colby whimpered from the sensitivity.

Colby stood up and grabbed blankets from where everyone had been sitting at the bonfire. He lay down and cuddled with sam, both of them staring at the stars. They stayed like that until the fire died and the cold was unbearable.

They both stood up, wrapped together in their blanket, and walked up the beach to the house.

The next morning, sam walked into the kitchen. Everyone else was already up. 'hey, uh, sam? ' corey asked. 'whats up? ' sam turned to face him. 'so, uh, devyn left her phone on the beach last night, and i went back to get it, and... well.... ' sams face reddened in embarassement. 'no! No, dude, its cool, were all happy for you! ' corey grinned at him and colby, who was laughing like getting caught was the funniest thing in the world. Sam walked over and buried his face in colbys neck, still blushing. All the girls (plus jake) oohed and ahhed over how cute the boys were together. 'at least we dont have to hide anymore' colby whispered into sams hair

___________________________________
876 words
Had to rewrite most of this one, and the rest i rewrite will have to be from memory, so apologies if theyre a little different!
Any requests or questions let me know!