Dad Beat Dad

Vaggie squirms before waking up, yawning as she turns to her left, Charlie gone, "Charlie?"

...

Vaggie walks down the stairs, now dressed for the day, spotting Niffty and Husk first. Niffty was bouncing excitedly in anticipation as Husk poured liquor into a cup that read, "Fuck Mondays".

Charlie panics and plans with lots of paper attached with strings, everyone watching her and being disturbed by her behavior, "I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think. Okay if I do this, it's going to be-" she gasps, "I have trust falls every single morning. We can do-" she gasps again.

Angel cringes, "Yikes."

"I don't think she's slept in weeks." Malphina adds as she looks concerned.

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, Charlie!"

"Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Vaggie asks, feeling concerned.

Charlie looks back with a sleep-deprived and insane look in her eyes, red veins shown in the scleras, "Nope! No, not really! Ha ha! I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working!" she crushes a paper that she was holding, "We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come!" she turns into her demonic form and laughs maniacally before turning back to normal, "And at this rate-"

"Char, if I may suggest..." Malphina pulls her away from the board, "Trust falls, sharing feelings, and boundary lessons are...honestly pretty sweet...but maybe we should try something more useful..." she looks over at Vaggie, who glares at her, "...lll to our issues?"

"Like what?" Charlie asks.

"Well, everyone gets sent to Hell for a reason right? They probably have some trauma and not so good things that happened. Maybe you could help them find a way to work through it like...ther-" Malphina gags, covering her mouth.

"Ther-what?"

"Thera-" Malphina gags again before Angel and Husk help her into sitting down, "I hate that word."

Vaggie starts speaking, "Maybe it's time-"

Charlie turns sharply, "NO."

"...to ask-"

Charlie holds Vaggie's face desperately, "DON'T SAY IT."

"...your dad."

Charlie groans, hanging her head.

"Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie told her.

"For once, I agree with Vaggie." Malphina turns to the blonde, "Your dad is the king of Hell. He probably has some insights that you don't have."

"He let the Extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"-" Charlie sits up with a gasp, "Wait, that's it!"

"Kill everyone?" Vaggie asks.

"I'm perfectly fine with that." Malphina shrugs.