The Show Must Go On

Hello! Here is the final episode of season one! I hope you enjoy it as we wait until next year for another season. I figured now would be the best time to tell you about Malphina, Annie, and Kali's designs and maybe a little about their past.

Let's start with Malphina. You can find her ideal design in my profile picture. I looked back at concepts for Zoophobia, what Hazbin was originally, and saw that Vaggie had a much different design compared to the one she has now. Her main colors consisted of black, red, and purple. Malphina has purple hair that is in a ponytail most of the time. Her eyes both have pale yellow pupils and they are shaped like X's. Both her scleras are a pinkish-red color. Her skin is grey, her eyeshadow is dark grey, and her lipstick is black. Her main outfit is inspired by the character Punchline from the DC universe. I picture her living in New York like Angel, but maybe a different part of New York. Malphina's story is planned out, but I don't want to give any major spoilers away. She was actually a rockstar, but doesn't remember that she was. She died on her own term and went out with a bang...or a boom. For her voice actress, I could see someone like Barrett Wilbert Weed.

For Annie, her scheme consists of blues. She wears a dark blue dress with her skin being a very pale blue. Her hair is cyan, curly, and in a bob. Just use shades of blue as you see fit. Like another cannibals, she has sharp teeth and pitch black eyes. Annie probably lived in one of the Carolina states. She was cyberbullied by mean teens and she snapped by taking revenge and then eating some of her victims. I don't have an idea for how she died yet, but maybe electricity? For her voice actress, I could see someone like Laura Bell Bundy.

For Kali, her scheme consists of greens and she is a praying mantis type of demon. She wears Capri jeans and off the shoulder tops. Her skin is a dark green and her hair and eyes are light green. Her hair is medium length and looks wavy and kinda wet. Just use shades of green as you see fit. I picture Kali as being from California when she was alive. She wanted to be a star, but the fame got to her head. She killed men by decapitating them, but ended up dying via drowning. For her voice actress, I could see someone like Denée Benton.

And with that out of the way, on with the season one finale!

...

"Okay, everyone." Malphina pushes a cart full of weapons into the lobby, "Let's get ready for this Extermination."

"Thank you, Malphina." Annie curtsies to her.

"No problem." the moth demon smiles.

"Well, Mal, you and Vaggie learned things from Carmilla Carmine. What's the lesson here?" Kali asks.

Malphina smiles to herself, "Okay...here's what you all need to learn."

...

"Okay, if you're gonna survive out there on the battlefield, you need to learn a little lesson from your favorite moth." Malphina flips her ponytail, "Now, pick up your weapons and lets get to work!"

Malphina: I am a nation, I am a million faces. Formed together, made for elevation.

Vaggie holds up a chart, pointing at where the group should strike the Exorcists.

Malphina: I am a soldier, I won't surrender. Faith is like a fire that never burns to embers.

Kali picks up an axe, swinging it around as Malphina helps her friends prepare.