Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry if you thought this was a chapter update. I needed to address something quickly.

'A Rose Among The Thorns' is meant to be an x reader story, yes, but the reader won't be referred to as (Y/N) or name. As I mentioned in the prologue, you, the reader, have been reincarnated into the body of an existing character from a novel that you read long ago. So, of course, you won't be referred to as (Name). That means I will also be in charge of your appearance/looks.

I know this might ruin the whole point of this story being an x reader story, but there will come a time when you, the reader, will finally be referred to as (Name) and will finally have control over how you look. You must be patient.

Please do not argue with me on how I should write this story. How I will write it is up to me, and not you. If you don't like how the reader is currently being portrayed, then you can simply leave. It's not that hard.

And, if you are going to argue with me, do not send me a private DM if you don't allow people to respond. I will not hesitate to out you if I must.

I will gladly accept feedback on grammar and tips on writing. However, I will not accept feedback that could drastically change how this story will play out. It is up to me, the author, how I will write this story.

Thank you for reading this note of mine. Have a lovely evening, day, or night.