Year 1

Henley opened his eyes, looking towards the window where an owl is waiting for him patiently, holding an envelope. Henley smiles, sitting up and walks towards the window, opening the window and taking the envelope from the owl.

Henley opened the envelope, taking the letter out of the envelope, gasping when he sees what's written on the letter.

Dear Mr. Rosewood,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Henley's eyes widened, petting the owl first and then takes off towards his parents' bedroom and saw them getting ready for their work at the Ministry and Auror.

Cole Rosewood– a man in his mid 40s, his chiseled features are framed by a brown slicked back hair, his piercing gray eyes holds an air of confidence, standing tall with a commanding prescence. His baroad shoulders and strong physique exude strength from the work at the Auror.

Maya Rosewood– a woman also in her mid 40s, her blonde locks cascading like silk around her shoulders, catching the light with a subtle shimmer, she possesses eyes as blue as the clearest summer sky, and hold a gentle warmth that invites you in, reflecting a sense of compassion and understanding. There's a softness to her features, an inherent kindness that emanates from within, drawing others to her with an irresistible charm. She moves with grace and poise, her presence bringing a sense of calm to those around her, like a soothing breeze on a summer's day.

Henley Rosewood– an eleven year old boy, his brown locks tousled in a carefree manner, inherited from his father. His eyes, a captivating shade of blue, hold a gentle light within them, reflecting his compassionate and empathetic nature, reminiscent of his mother's gaze. There's a softness to his expression, a gentle curve to his lips that hints at a ready smile and a heart full of kindness. He is a beacon of gentleness and compassion, a comforting presence in the lives of those fortunate enough to know him.

"Henley, what are you doing so early up?" Maya asked, approaching her only son and kneeling down in front of him.

Henley only held out his letter to his mother, a happy smile on his face.

Maya took the letter, and her eyes lit up with increasing brightness as she perused the letter, each word sparking a new wave of excitement within her. She let out an excited noise, bringing Henley into her arms who let out a happy giggle in her arms.

"What's going on?" Cole asked, approaching his son and wife, and kneeled down next to them.

"Henley's going to Hogwarts!" Maya said excitedly, her smile so bright that it could defeat Venus.

Cole's eyes widened before letting out a happy laugh, bringing his son into his embrace. "Do you think they will understand if we didn't go to work for Henley's stuff?" He asked Maya who shrugged at him in response.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Henley walks towards Ollivanders wand shop, his parents leaving him so they could go buy him a familiar. He stops when he sees a boy his age, he has dark hair and from his standing place, blue eyes and wear glasses, his clothes look too big for his small body.

Henley slowly approached them, gaining the boy's attention and his eyes widened slightly in recognition. It's Harry Potter.

"Hello." The boy said, smiling kindly at Henley who returned the smile.