Year 3

Henley looks at Professor Dumbledore who is welcoming all the students for another year of Hogwarts, introducing a new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor named R.J. Lupin and Hagrid becoming the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher.

And lastly he mentioned the Dementors will be stationed here at Hogwarts because of the break out of Sirius Black. After that dark speech, Professor Dumbledore begins the feast by clapping his hands.

"That sounds scary, don't you think?" Cho asked, turning her head to look at Henley and found him staring at Harry. "Didn't find a way to talk to him, yet?" She asked, placing food on her plate.

Henley shakes his head, turning away from Harry to look at Cho, smiling softly. "Nope, maybe later when he's not busy with You-Know-Who." He joked lightly, making Cho let out a small laugh under her breath.

"How are your parents?" A Ravenclaw boy asked, looking up from his food to Henley.

"They're good, thanks for asking." Henley said, smiling as he starts placing foods on his plate. "I won't be home for Christmas this year, so I will be spending Christmas at Hogwarts." He added when the boy looks like he wanted to create a conversation.

"Really?" The boy asked, curious.

Henley nods, chewing the food in his mouth before swallowing. "Yeah, they're too busy looking for Sirius Black." He said. "Don't know what they'll do once they find him though." He said, a small frown on his face.

"Do your parents think he's innocent?" A Ravenclaw sitting beside Henley asked, looking up from her food.

"I can't tell you that." Henley said, sending the girl a guilty look. "They're gonna be targeted." He said, the girl nodded in understanding.

"That means they believed he's innocent, then?" The Ravenclaw beside the boy asked, looking at Henley.

Henley sighed, shaking his head, starting to eat his foods so he won't answer anymore questions coming from his house mate. He looks up from his plate to where Harry is sitting with his Gryffindor house mate and notices him waiting for him to look his way making him smile at the thought.

Harry waves at him when he finally catches Henley's attention for the first time.

Henley returned the gesture, smiling softly at the dark-haired boy whose attention was taken away by Harper who was showing his art to Harry. He looks away from Harry, not wanting to be called creepy because he was staring at Harry. He didn't notice the fond smile Harry sent towards him, as he was too busy eating his food.

Let's just say Harry has now come to terms with his feelings for Henley after arguing with his mind for weeks.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Henley sits next to Harry, shaking his head at the voice of Draco Malfoy talking about his experience with the Hippogriff called Buckbeak.

"The little git." Ron said, pulling Henley out of his thought. "He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked." Harry said, looking beside him at where Henley is playing with his own hands.

"Yes. But hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this..." Hermione said.

"He's been sighted!" Seamus exclaimed, looking over at a copy of The Daily Prophet.

"Who?" Ron questioned.

"Sirius Black, I'm guessing." Henley mutters under his breath, looking away from Harry who raised his eyebrows at him.

"Achintee? That's not far from here..." Hermione said.