Year 2

Henley has an unimpressed expression on his face as he looks at the man in front of him.

Can you blame him? Gilderoy Lockhart has made a book about him without his parents consent. And let's just say it didn't end well when his parents decided to confront the man. The man was trembling when Gilderoy comes out of their office.

Henley looks around the crowd of middle-aged ladies, all craning their necks for a view of Gilderoy. His eyes lit up at the sight of Harry, with Ron standing beside him.

Henley looks up at his Dad, and when he nods, he moves through the crowd to Harry. He jumps out of the crowd, giggling when Harry and Ron jumps, not expecting Henley to comes out of the crowd.

Harry smiles when his heart calmed down, and let Henley wraps his arms around him. "Hello, Henley." He said, placing his head in the crook of Henley's neck.

"Hello, Harry." Henley said, pulling away with a smile on his face before turning to Ron. "Hello, Ron." He greeted the Weasley, sending a smile towards him, of which he returned.

Henley didn't get to talk more when a short man with a camera bumps past, sighing as he waits for Gilderoy to talk. "Get ready, Harry." He said, gaining confused look from the dark-haired boy.

"It can't be Harry Potter?" And there it is. And Harry's face instantly changed into understandment as Henley was pushed aside by Gilderoy.

Harry was about to be dragged by Gilderoy when a hand on Gilderoy's shoulder stops the man. He watches as Gilderoy turns around and his face paled at the sight of Henley's Father.

"A-ah, Mr. Rosewood." Gilderoy stutters slightly, looking up at Cole's cold grey eyes.

"Gilderoy." Cole said, not stuttering and hesitation in sight, as he looks at Gilderoy straight in the eyes.

Harry mouth gapes in amazement, looking up at the impressive figure of Henley's Father. Soon after Henley's Mother joins them, standing on the other side of Gilderoy.

"Why don't you leave the boy alone, Gilderoy." Maya said, standing straight as she moves to stand next to Harry, protecting the dark-haired boy from Gilderoy. She turns to look down at Harry, who's looking up at her with amazement as well making a smile appear on her face. "I already bought his books for you, no need for Gilderoy to give one for free and poses in front of a camera." She said, giving Henley and Harry their respective books and gently pushed them away from Gilderoy.

"Your parents are impressive, Henley." Harry said, looking away from Maya and Cole who's still "talking" with Gilderoy.

"Mum's an Auror, while Dad's works at the Ministry." Henley answered the silent question, though he doesn't mind it when people ask about his parents. "They'll always be on your side when it comes to it, Harry." He said, looking up from the books in his arms.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter. Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Draco said, walking down the stairs with a sneer on his face, approaching Henley and Harry.

"Leave him alone! He didn't want all that!" Ginny said, defending her friend, but Draco didn't see it that way.

"Look, Potter. You've got yourself a girlfriend!" Draco sneers, but he was stopped by a familiar cane on his chest.

"Silence, Draco!" Lucius said, approaching the group, turning his head to look at Harry. "Ah... Mr. Potter. I don't believe we've met." He said, extending his hand, as if offering to shake, but instead gently plays his fingers over the fringe of Harry's scalp, revealing Harry's lightning bolt scar.