Chapter Five

(Play love story by Indila)
________________________________

The room filled with Hoseok's laughter while I drank my 11th coffee trying to stay awake."So you are telling me that You had to stay awake the whole night just because you didn't want Yazia to be around Dr Ferman and you made her give you the tour of the whole hospital until the other doctors arrived."He said and I sighed making him fall on the ground while laughing.

"I just wanted her to be tired."I said with a 'I am not interested' look but he laughed harder."Aww.You are trying so hard to hide but you are the one who told me you felt angry when she was around Dr Ferman."He said and laughed again.
"Hobi!You know my rule.I have promised myself never to love anyone.I don't want to feel the same pain that I have felt years ago.I don't want to repeat the same mistake.I don't want any weaknesses"I said seriously looking at him and he sat with a sorrowful expression.

"But Yoongi Love is not a mistake.Love makes you stronger not weak."He said with as his lips curved downwards."Love is such a beautiful feeling Yoongi.When you are in love everything around you seems beautiful,when you see your beloved you feel the world has stopped and it's only you and your beloved in this world.And when you are exhausted just by looking at your beloved you feel refreshed and happy.You know Yoongi Love is the cure to broken hearts and it self breaks you to core sometimes.Love has ability to fix everything.Love has the ability to make a stone hard heart as soft as a flower petal. "He said and I curled my fingers.I hated how badly I wanted to feel this feeling.I hated that my heart wasn't listening to my mind.And I hated it more that the things hobi was talking about I was thinking about that girl,I was wanting to experience all that with her.

A smile crept on my face when I remembered how she showed me around the hospital.How peaceful I was around her.How comfortable I am around her.I clenched my hand when I realise what I am thinking.I am here to make her life worse not to fall in love with her.

"Have you ever loved anyone?"The question slipped out of my tongue on its own as I looked at Hoseok.A smile made its way on his face and his cheeks turned red."I was driving and girl came infront of my car out of nowhere.I got so angry.I got out of my car to see her carry a kitten in her arms and she looked at me with most innocent eyes and Apologized.Guess what The only problem was that she is a muslim.Her decency,her kindness,her innocence.She jumped infront of my car just to save a kitten.I haven't seen her since then but she still is on my mind Yoongi."He said and I took a deep breath.

"What about you Yoongi?"He asked me making me glare at him."Shut up.Go look after your company idiot."I said and he laughed."But believe me You are in love.I can smell the love in air."He said making me laugh.
"Oh Love guru.Go start working."I said and we walked out while laughing.I sighed and did all the important work as soon as possible.

(Play Anlatamam by toygar isikli)

After completing my work.I drove straight to the hospital.After all its my hospital and now I have to take care of it too.Thats what I thought but deep down I know.I am going there just to see her.I softly grip on the steering while driving towards the hospital.I parked my car and got out as I reached the hospital.

I walked upstairs where my own office was.I tried to look for her but she wasn't anywhere."Excuse me."I said to a nurse."Yes Mr Min."She replied."Do you know where Miss Yazia is?"I asked her and she responded with a smile."Its time for her prayer.She must be in the assistant's room.That room is specially for Dr Ferman's assistants."She said and I thanked her.

I remember every room since she gave me a hospital tour yesterday.I opened the door of the room and walked in.She bowed on the ground while I sat on a chair which was placed there.She whispered something and raised her index finger.Then looked towards her right and then left.Her eyes met with me and she quickly got up on her feet and  glared at me.