Did I Go Back In Time? (IJWTBL Shu) ♥️

I woke up to my alarm blaring at me. I looked at the time. It was five in the morning, as usual.

Hold on, this isn't my room! This was my room back at my apartment. But I live in America now. What was going on?

My first instinct was to check on Kirika. It's her first day of preschool, and I wanted to make sure she would be alright.

My first day of preschool had been a disaster. I had been terrified of talking to everyone, some kid accidentally pushed me down a slide and I grazed myself, and I threw up after eating coriander (to this day, I still can't stomach that).

But I couldn't find Kirika anywhere. This was worrying. What was going on here?

Then I saw Spryzen by my bedside. I'm so confused. It's back to being Legend Spryzen. What happened to World Spryzen?

Okay, something wasn't right. I went into my bathroom (even though I haven't been here for three years, I still remember all of the rooms by heart). I switched on the lights, looked into the mirror, and screamed.

I was definitely alone here, for if anyone else was living here, they would have come running to see what I was screaming about. Because I was twelve years old again!

Had I gone back in time?