ꗃ ⫶ ⤿ 💌 ⌗ 𝑫𝑶𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑵

𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔𝓐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆𝓦𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝓘'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊�...

𝓐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆
𝓦𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝓘'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔
𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝓐𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝓦𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏
𝓘𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏
𝓘𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒑, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔𝓐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆𝓦𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝓘'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔𝓣𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊�...

❝𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗔 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘❞━━━━ crushing her chest, making each breath a labor of its own hope was lost, a distant dream all purpose had been sapped from her being sorrow, agony, and all other woes were the only things she knew. with nothing but suffering left in her wake it was almost as though all light had been stolen from her soul and all the darkness, despair, and anguish in the world now belonged solely to her.

she sat there, numb to the world, her mind blank, her eyes dry. she waited, hoping, praying that maybe it was all a lie, and that it wasn't true. a minute passed, then another, and another, with no change, no movement, no new news. it was real, all too real. tears started to stream down her face, and sobs escaped her, but it was all for naught. the distinct, heart-shattering cries of his poor old father proved that he was gone, never to return. his last words rang through her consciousness, over and over, like a broken record. she couldn't focus on anything else, the sounds from the world around her just faded out, replaced by the last words. they were etched in her memory, forever ingrained, and she feared she would never forget them. it was near a haunting experience.